Lord Tiger
Thanks Roguey ..

Picture

clock 6 years ago.
bozo64r avatar
Level badge bozo64r

User Badge
Ech mesh!
Please bare in-mind its one of my first mods for the X games, so its more 'rough'.
- Roguey

It is brilliant;
A few questions, you got rid of PSGs on the Taladi Osprey and shortened it to 2 shield slots.
I like the Split Black Widow although it is not that strong i took it to destroy a pirate base, i got destroyed Cry
I think it is a good mod, especially if it is your first! ALthough i have got around the only 2 shield slots on teh Osprey. I was a ble to have the full effects of the mods when i used an before the mod saved game, which i have 3 shields on the osprey, Now instead of 3x125mw i have 3x135mw. Alien Dance 1 Alien Dance 2
Your going down Argon One! Guns Rambo Even though you can't destroy it!

bozo64r - Garion Swann
My Specs - Intel Core i5 - 3.4GHz (No OC) - 12GB DDR3 1600MHz - Asus GeForce GTX 650 Ti - 2GB GDDR5
120GB Samsung SSD / 1TB WD HDD / 60GB SanDisk SSD - XPredator X1 Case

clock 6 years ago.
Roguey avatar
Level badge Roguey

User Badge
Admin of tree's
Many thanks! I glad you like the mod.

If I remmeber correctly I removed the PSG because it was simply too powerful for a M6. As for the shield removal, I am not sure why I reduced them.

clock 6 years ago.
bozo64r avatar
Level badge bozo64r

User Badge
Ech mesh!
Ahhh, ok.
It did seem very powerful for an M6, but my Gamma HEPTs are keeping me going! Guns

bozo64r - Garion Swann
My Specs - Intel Core i5 - 3.4GHz (No OC) - 12GB DDR3 1600MHz - Asus GeForce GTX 650 Ti - 2GB GDDR5
120GB Samsung SSD / 1TB WD HDD / 60GB SanDisk SSD - XPredator X1 Case

You need to log-in to post here.
Please log-in, then refresh this page.
« Previous | Pages 1 2 | Next »