Ooshga avatar
Ooshga  •  4 months ago  •  long range (Ship build)
Your power output isn't enough. You could put in a 4C reactor, run everything fine and barely loose any jump range.
Ooshga avatar
Ooshga  •  4 months ago  •  Warthog (Ship build)
I've built myself 1 of these and it looks and feels friggin awesome. I don't know why but I was able to fit more stuff onto mine, like an advanced discovery scanner and more utility whilst still maintaining a stable power consumption. I also was able to put on a class 2 FSI and another HRP in the class 1 slot for 1000 hull strength.

* Edit : This was because I use fixed weapons. Explains that then XD

j0lt avatar
j0lt  •  4 months ago  •  Multi-role AspX (Ship build)
It works pretty well for me, I don't use it for much combat, but the pulses do a decent job on shields, and I always like having the bigger multi-cannons to take the hull down.
jpgiergiel avatar
jpgiergiel  •  4 months ago  •  Planetary Vehicle Hangar
Why do you limit serach to 50ly, I cannot find planetary vehicle hangars anywwhere!! and your search limits me to 50ly. I have no idea where to look, i have tried systems people have said they have bought them from but you search says not found.

Any ideas, is it your search or the fact they don't sell them anywhere??

Frozenange1 avatar
Frozenange1  •  4 months ago  •  Multi-role AspX (Ship build)
It's not a bad build but needs more cargo room

CmmdrNowhere avatar
CmmdrNowhere  •  4 months ago  •  Fer-de-lance
error noted on bulkheads, my readings are re 20628816, mil 46410336, mirr 109683094, react 121 543 513
j0lt avatar
j0lt  •  4 months ago  •  Ship builds now possible
Excellent! I like it!
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  Multi-role AspX (Ship build)
I used to run a similar build ages back; but I had the pusle's/multi-cannons swapped around. is four class 1x pulse lasers good at taking shields down?