dino927 avatar
dino927  •  5 months ago  •  Asp Explorer
I've just moved up from the Cobra Mklll, so money is an issue at the moment. I would really enjoy some practical top tips for me to change and slowly improve from where I'm at. Please, fire away guys.... Cheers
Lufia avatar
Lufia  •  5 months ago  •  Torpedo Pylon
Due note that even if it's considered an explosive weapon. Synthesis does not resupply Torpedoes, only Missiles and Mines.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  5 months ago  •  Khaak Carrier
I wonder, if this is functional, how shocking it would be. Carrying 25 Clusters and ejecting at once. Holy shit.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  5 months ago  •  Argon Nova Prototype
At the beginning of the Argon Peacekeeper, I always sell pre installed weapons and buy 8 IRE. Then you have half 1M at the start! And those IREs are not bad, extreme energy efficient.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  5 months ago  •  Terran Kyoto
Finally humankind designed sleek, narrow, mobile doomsday ship that fits to the gate diameter unlike Valhalla. She needs his soulmate Aran to travel ya know.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  5 months ago  •  Teladi Tern
If you want your transporter to repel enemy M3, go to Lotan.
If you want a really durable, rock alike transporter, you're in the right page. Tern is the answer.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  5 months ago  •  Argon Truelight Seeker
This shouldn't use energy based weapon. Therefore Gauss Cannon is always and will always remain the main weapon of Truelight Seeker. However, it's a waste weapon energy. There's 10 000 of 'em, why not use this? Though its an average size of M6, if we don't use 'em, we're wasting 'em aren't we?

So! I've added three Ion Cannon to the GC battery and it's so nice and working as intended. Three fully charged IC will take your weapon battery (And enemy's shield too) away in two volley. Then, until wep energy is recharged, use the GC. It's literally next to unstoppable for a while until my shields are gone. I think PPC could replace IC. It's depend on your taste.

BTW when you're charging IC shots, the projectile will always fly to the direction where'd you clicked fire. This means you can't adjust the aim while charging. Your have to aim it carefully So if you're fighting against moderate sized ships like M6, fire rapidly while closing in. Because in close range it'll hit more certainly.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  5 months ago  •  Argon Auster Hauler
What a wonderful ship. Althrough the turning speed is not good for the size, 1 250 cargo space isn't a thing to be underestimated. You can always carry 300 Tomahawks while taking all of other essential goods.