BigVern avatar
BigVern  •  5 months ago  •  Hub Plot (guide)
I've just come back to X3 TC after nearly a year away and found I still have around 6000 microchips to supply... Smile Nothing else to do in the meantime but cruise around on SETA while the trader and fab collector run them in at about 1000 per speeded up hour.

For all the buginess of X Rebirth at least we never had a marathon like this to undertake!
Roguey  •  5 months ago  •  Python
hi there,

@Toeblare Planetary Vehicle Hangar Bay is now an option.

@MintSuki how do you mean no share link? do you not see it at the bottom of the page?
MintSuki avatar
MintSuki  •  5 months ago  •  Python
No share links?

Smokeeater avatar
Smokeeater  •  5 months ago  •  Detailed Surface Scanner
I found one at DIRAC Terminal in Denebola
Jim60 avatar
Jim60  •  5 months ago  •  Anaconda
That's a lot of shield boosters and Bi-weaves!
Jim60 avatar
Jim60  •  5 months ago  •  Asp Explorer
Hi dino927,
Are you new to ED? I haven't been playing long myself and been making good income purely from Mission Boards (I don't find the commodities makes a lot of profit) and sticking in one area is best, eventually becoming Allied to a faction. Then the higher paying jobs come in through the Mission Boards. I'm running an ASP Explorer for long distance (up to 500 ly) runs for the bigger jobs. I stack up jobs and they seem to all be quite close to the same regions. Maybe a couple of jumps away.
My AspE has only mine launchers and no offensive weapons. I find this perfectly adequate to deal with interdictions. They have to fly through my mines to get to me and by that time I've left and on the way to the next system and they are nursing a battered ship.
I've an A grade FSD to give my ship the legs and a decent fuel scoop to top up my extra tanks. The important items are all A grade and the rest are D to save on mass.
I usually run with 64T or maybe 72T cargo if I want to squeeze an extra load on.
Most runs give me a modest 15 million credits though some have been 25M.
I find I've gotten a bit addicted to these runs Big grin
Anyway, not sure if this is any help but please ask if there is anything you might want to know specifically. Like I say I'm reasonably new but would gladly help out where I can.
Jim60 avatar
Jim60  •  5 months ago  •  Asp Explorer
Nice site Roguey BTW Most informative.
ToeBlarone avatar
ToeBlarone  •  6 months ago  •  Ship transfer and multi-crew switching
I am looking forward to the new one. Getting quite excited for it.