Deathshark avatar
Deathshark  •  9 months ago  •  Split Dragon
This ship invalidates M8 bombers. I use this ship as a rock tug when I begin building a complex and the only ship I use as a bomber using firestorms and hornets against M7 on up. PBG's and a couple ISR's is a standard gun loadout I like.
saco3 avatar
saco3  •  9 months ago  •  Stay away from Zotac and Overclockers.co.uk
Noted, I am actually looking to get a new card will look up MSI or EVGA I hear they're good.
Roguey  •  9 months ago  •  Home of Light being added
hi sparks for letting me know. I had a look over the ship section, and added a few of the missing files. So most of the ships should display, with all their stats now. I have also fixed the missing names on some of the ships too.

Il look into the wares next time.

ps. let me know if you find any more ship pages that dont work.
Sparks avatar
Sparks  •  9 months ago  •  Home of Light being added
Hi Roguey,

Nice one for continuing to support. Here's a few notes on inconsistencies (some pre-date the recent update*):

1. Medium ships: Some Mercancias and Nyana variants have no name.
2. Medium ships: Many have no stats.
3. Large ships: An Onil variant had have no name.
4. Large ships: Some have no stats (Onils, Zepp).
5. Large ships: Several have missing info (speed and surface elements).
6. XL ships: Some have no speed stats and several have no surface elements.
7. Argon ship build plans list Albion instead of Argon wares (BoFu etc.)**.

*Just mentioning it in case it helps pin things down.

**Not a universal issue as when in ware pages, Food Rations don' think they are used for Argon ships, and Bofu does think it is used for Albion ships. Wares like Drones default to saying they need Food Rations but that's probably not a big deal*. I guess it could stem back to Omicron Lyrae features being introduced post-release.

Regards,
Sparky
uszyk avatar
uszyk  •  10 months ago  •  Fer-de-lance
There is 4x med hardpoints not 4 large
Roguey  •  10 months ago  •  Fer-de-lance
thanks uszyk, I have now updated the stats.
Sinxar  •  11 months ago  •  Elite Dangerous: Arena
Also if you buy Arena and later wish to buy Elite: Dangerous, you get a discount of the purchase price of Arena.
Mortimerex avatar
Mortimerex  •  11 months ago  •  Argon Phantom
You can buy this at the shipyard in Cloudbase Southeast.