Sinxar  •  1 month ago  •  The abandoned site
So when were these POIs added?
Vestuvious avatar
Vestuvious  •  2 months ago  •  First class Long range Science ASP (Ship build)
You're welcome, glad you liked it.
Fluxie avatar
Fluxie  •  2 months ago  •  An Guide to CLS (guide)
i have an issue, im trying to make my mercury pick up energy cells from my station and drop it off at another of my stations but for some reason it just says idle and does nothing, gief help plix
jont19741974 avatar
jont19741974  •  2 months ago  •  First class Long range Science ASP (Ship build)
nice loadout thanks very much
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  Rebuilding the database
@hardcard thanks for your input.

1, I dont see any shoulds in the post?
2, well, does lightly mean to do with weight, where likely is to do with chance (ie. its likely to happen). maybe I got it wrong,
3-4, corrected,

thanks, I am in the process of adding support for planetary bases. Hopefully I can get them done soon.
Hardcard avatar
Hardcard  •  2 months ago  •  Rebuilding the database
Sorry, but I feel like I have to point this out (no offence intended):

1- It's "should HAVE" not "should of"

2- By "likely" did you mean "lightly"?

3- The past participle of the verb "to become" is "become" not "became". So it's "has become" not "has became".

4- It's "bear with me" not "bare with me" (remember that "bear" is also a verb, not just the animal)

Anyway, glad to see that you use the comparative "than" correctly instead of "then", unlike so many people out there.

Also glad to see that the database is finally being updated.

Keep up the good work!

Sinxar  •  2 months ago  •  The second alien crash site
Nice One! Didn't know they found a first, let alone a second.
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  The second alien crash site
If you don't want the video to be public but still view-able by us, set it to unlisted, not private

Sorry, just forgot to hit publish on youtube whilst uploading. When the video is processed, the 4k version should look a bit better now. I have updated my encodes to be 30mbit from on now. Its gonna take awhile uploading on a 6mbit upload Cry