Roguey's comments (Page 1 of 15)

A list of all comments posted by Roguey, page 1 of 15

Roguey  •  5 days ago  •  Cmd creator, camera suite and mega-ships
@Lonestar no problem

@Sinxar sorry to hear, the video above is the stream.
Roguey  •  1 month ago  •  First contact made
Unfortunately I havnt been playing as much either. I guess its mostly due to Christmas and that. I guess Frontier wanted to start the year with a bang Smile
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  The abandoned site
So when were these POIs added?

Not sure, but they were only found recently.
Roguey  •  3 months ago  •  Rebuilding the database
@hardcard thanks for your input.

1, I dont see any shoulds in the post?
2, well, does lightly mean to do with weight, where likely is to do with chance (ie. its likely to happen). maybe I got it wrong,
3-4, corrected,

thanks, I am in the process of adding support for planetary bases. Hopefully I can get them done soon.
Roguey  •  3 months ago  •  The second alien crash site
If you don't want the video to be public but still view-able by us, set it to unlisted, not private

Sorry, just forgot to hit publish on youtube whilst uploading. When the video is processed, the 4k version should look a bit better now. I have updated my encodes to be 30mbit from on now. Its gonna take awhile uploading on a 6mbit upload Cry
Roguey  •  3 months ago  •  Design change and page update
oh that explains it. site is difficult to read in this state. I thought it was broken.

ah, im glad that's all it was Smile
Roguey  •  3 months ago  •  Design change and page update
could you explain more m8? have you clear out your cache for this site? some css files have been updated.
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  Multi-role AspX (Ship build)
I used to run a similar build ages back; but I had the pusle's/multi-cannons swapped around. is four class 1x pulse lasers good at taking shields down?