Home Board Index » X Universe » X3: Reunion » Automatic transfer of cash

Automatic transfer of cash

Posted 9 years ago.
Elsenor

User Badge
Hi Roguey and all you guys,

Thank you all the recent help. But I have another problem, how do ensure that my three factories transfer the balance of their working capital to my ship. I have tried via the control panel but it seems not to accept my amount and transfer the balance, i.e. the prfit to my ship. I have also looked in the manual which goes with the dvd, but no luck.

Thank you for reading the plea for help.
THE OLD MAN

Posted 9 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hey there,

hope everything going well in your game.

To setup an auto-transfer find the station and press I or select it from your sector map. Select either orders (if you pressed I) or command console (if you selected from the sector map).

You should now see a list of command slots. Select slot 1, press enter and select Auto money transfer to player account. X3 will now ask for a number. This number is the maximum amount of cash left on the station / complex. All stations need some money to work with, so id set at-least 100k per station in a complex (cap at 500k, 750k or 1m). Once set, when a station makes a sale, anything over the amount you set will be transferred to you without you having to move the money yourself.

Hope that helps,

Posted 9 years ago.
Elsenor

User Badge
Sorry not to have said thank you ealier,

Hospital, heart problems. Thank you for your help. I shall now try this.
Every little helps.

The old man

Posted 9 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hopefully everything went okay at the hospital.

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.