Home Board Index » Website » Website problems or errors » [ED] Updating Trade-tbl Demand/Supply Column Reset

[ED] Updating Trade-tbl Demand/Supply Column Reset

Posted 6 years ago.
Chrakker

Hooray
Hey,

Every time you want to update a value manually in the trade-table, the Demand/Supply does equal the Value it was before, instead it goes to Medium (Supply or Demand) on Default, but the price will stay the same on-klick of the Update-Button.

I do not know if this is intended behaviour of this mechanic, but it feels just absolutely off for me.

I would suggest, that the value of Supply/Demand stays with its former value, until changed.
This makes the update table more consistent, as the mechanics of price and supply/demand will behave the same.

Here what I mean in Pictures:

When watching the Table you notice High-Demand and want to edit the price for example:
Picture

But when you click the update Icon, the Supply/Demand will reset!
Picture

Posted 6 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
Good idea! I think at the time it was a battle to get the inline editor to work. However with a few adjustments now, the current level is selected by default now. thanks for the pictures, as they were useful.

Posted 6 years ago.
Chrakker

Hooray
Sure thing.

Great you could handle this request this fast!
Loking forward to update Trade tables now, as it's easier when you only have 5 different values you type in manually, instead of OCR-ing. Smile

Posted 6 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
no problems, thanks for the suggestion.

ps. like the avatar!

Posted 6 years ago.
Chrakker

Hooray
Hehe, a struggle to find the right one, but in the end I accomplished by goal :P

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.