Home Board Index » Website » Website problems or errors » [ED] Trade-helper sorting bug

[ED] Trade-helper sorting bug

Posted 5 years ago.
lesto

hi,
seems like the sorting table is brioken in Trade-helper as it dioes comparison between sting instead of number.

because that, if you sort by distance, you get that 4ly is bigger than 26ly (it compare char by char so 4 with 2 instead of 4 with 26).

also if you send a message using "contacts" you get a mysqli error because a ', even if my message and email wasn't using any. sql injection risk!

also the map for system LHS3447 say that Black-market is in Worlidge Terminal but is wrong at it is in Dalton Gateway.. and the description say that both has black market. Can confirm the black market in LAWSON ORBITAL

Posted 5 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hi there lesto, thanks for letting me know. Checking through the various trade-helpers, I see what you mean. All apart from the Mk1 were missing a parameter to do a proper sort. This should now be fixed on all of them.

as for your mysqli error, ive tried a few times on the contact page and I couldnt get it to do it. Maybe you could post a screen shot or something of what you typed in exactly for the mysqli error. All the inputs are sanitized, so it shouldnt happen (nor should be able to do sql injection). But as you said, I would want to be sure.

as for LHS3447, then surely it needs updating; as things may of changed. If youre sign-in then its possible for you change it too. I think ive changed it correctly now; LHS 3447.

as for your message, thanks for sending it. However its easier for me to post on the forum, if thats okay.

ps. thanks for the hugs Smile

Posted 5 years ago.
lesto

got it!

i log out (just to recreate all the initial situation), and created a message with random work, comma, point and multiple empty line between phrases. (you recived the old one so you should get also this.)

i've takean a screen as it seem that evem the page layout break!

here you go: Picture

Posted 5 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
thanks for posting. I have now looked into the issue and noticed two problems. The first (the one in your picture); was when a non-registered member tried to post a message. The user activity log tried to look-up the user in the database, even know they didnt exist.

The second being that comas in email address caused problems too. This has also been fixed.

If you could re-try your dummy message, to see if everything is okay now. that would be good. thanks.

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.