Home Board Index » Gaming » Elite Dangerous » Best way to make money

Best way to make money

Posted 1 week ago.
Bloodmass8

I’ve tried pretty much all aspects in the game to make money except for passenger transport and after seeing the distance I have to travel I’m gonna have to say no thanks to that but after experimenting I actually found exploration more profitable to me than than mining as well as a lot more exciting that mining as well. COmbat is very low profit unless you take the big missions and are good at combat and don’t get me wrong I’m not the worst at combat but I’m far from the best. Trading is very profitable even if you don’t do missions but after about 15 or so runs in a ship that turns worse than a guy in a wheelchair without arms. So I’m just wondering if I can do something more profitable while also having fun. Also allow me to note my WiFi is very bad and I don’t have Play Station Plus so I can’t play with other CMDRS.

Posted 1 week ago.
Bazr

if you are just after quick money maybe look at the Robigo passenger run to Sirius atmospherics....just a couple of jumps without having to land there and good profits using a Python.

Does get very boring after a few runs but good for a quick cash build up.

if you want there is a heap of info if you do a search.

Posted 5 days ago.
Bloodmass8

What system does this start in

Posted 5 days ago.
Bazr

Robigo....this is an old post but should still be relevant.........

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/8yp8jm/robigos_back_how_to_make_120mhr_easy_low_barrier/

good luck

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.