Login   ·   Register   ·   Account help   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Contact

The possibilities of a new XBox site  

Forum Index » Gaming » XBox One/360
« Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
hi there,

well if you do have problems with HTML then I could suggest taking a screen shot of the template, then using your photo program move things around until your happy with it. If there's a design sorted, then I could help with the HTML.

bozo64r Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Sweet... Smile We can see what Tiger comes up with.
TheWhiteTiger Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
I'm still not quite sure what my job is... Confused
Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Ive been wondering what you guys have been doing with the template so far: is there is any-more things worked out yet? I was kind-of hoping that Tiger could do the HTML and bozor could do the images. Then when its ready ill transplant the template to here and start adding the code to make it an working site.

Posted 8 years ago.
Oh, ok then, but how many pages are needed? as you may have seen the template have more than the index page, so how many should we use, and what links/buttons should we put?

Update: I made some major updates on the index page.

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Only one page will be required, as most will be generated from code. Basically all I need is a completed design to fill.
Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Ah I see you done a little more the template. Are you planning to just have 6 items at the top? and how are you going to do the image at the top?

Are you okay on the HTML or need a hand?

Posted 8 years ago.
The problem is not the html, it's ideas, you see there are six links there but they're not my inputs they're the defaults. I asked before what is needed but I didn't get the answer or the idea... Confused
Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
I have a suggestion: as you can see the site is going through a design change. I am using select colours for each part of the site: ie. main = blue, forum = light blue, x3tc = red etc.

Atm I am holding back on green, which would be a good colour for the xbox site. This could make it very easy for you, seeing as you can simply use my new design without having to write any html. It depends if you like the new layout - ill post news when im done later.

bozo64r Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
I don't understand all this :P Shout when you need me.
Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Hey bozor,

what I was suggesting was rather than use a pre-made template, simply changing the colour of my new design into green. Something like this (rough version):

Picture

It depends on what design you like to use.

Posted 8 years ago.
Greetings first,

You can do whatever you feel it's best and easier for you Roguey Smile
I was just wondering if we used your template, can we change the background? and I think we may need the news to be viewed like your old template, simply like the current PS3 and Ammo templates? I would have some other suggestions but I'll toss them when we hear Bozo64r's opinion. Smile

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
I was wondering where you got too - good to see your around.

You can do whatever you feel its best and easier for you Roguey Smile
- The White tiger

Well it would be easier for me to use the new layout - plus it means we not copying anyone else: like those templates. However if you want to use one, that's fine.

I was just wondering if we used your template, can we change the background?
- The White tiger

Of course, could use the template as an starter then modify however you like. as for the news layout, nothing is coded, so it can look any way you want. Ill email you the basic template so you can play with it, and get it how you like.

Posted 8 years ago.
I was wondering where you got too - good to see your around.
- Roguey

Thanks Roguey, you too Roguey supporter , I'm being very busy with life these days, however I'll try my best to stay around as much as possible and do my usuall thing around as well. Guns

Well it would be easier for me to use the new layout - plus it means we not copying anyone else: like those templates. However if you want to use one, thats fine.
- Roguey

Then I'm with you let's just see what Bozo64r thinks now... Roguey supporter

Of course, could use the template as an starter then modify however you like. as for the news layout, nothing is coded, so it can look any way you want. Ill email you the basic template so you can play with it, and get it how you like.
- Roguey

Thanks Roguey Beer

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
No worries, hopefully you like the new layout - so there isnt so much to do. Should be interesting.
You need to log-in to post here.
Please log-in, then refresh this page.

« Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »