Login   ·   Register   ·   Account help   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Contact

The possibilities of a new XBox site  

Forum Index » Gaming » XBox One/360
« Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Roguey Level badge

Posted 7 years ago.
I done a bit more to the console site now - more looks done (if you want to check it out). However still a lot to do, finish off news posting, add game moding etc.

Tiger have you looked in the admin section? just goto the site, and add /admin What do you think? too complex?

[update] News previewing is available on all sites now for both adding and editing news.

TheWhiteTiger Level badge

Posted 7 years ago.
Tiger have you looked in the admin section? just goto the site, and add /admin What do you think? too complex?
- Roguey

Actually I can't find any access to the admin section there...

Roguey Level badge

Posted 7 years ago.
hey m8, ill email you the address to the admin section. If it doesnt let you in, could you email me a picture of what it says?

many thanks,

[update] I have finished more pages finished now (some with better text), link system installed, like/dislike game feature done (based on IP so anyone can vote without having to register) and staff comment modding.

So what's left before the site takes over from the PS3 site:

- Edit game admin section (may take a little, lots of details to edit and 2 image uploaders to do),
- Ability to add/edit reviews (this will be for staff only - and will be not available at launch),
- RSS changes (switch over to console news, from PS3),

really hope your willing post some news on there when its ready, ive spent a while building the admin section for you guys

Posted 7 years ago.
It's a really good ACP. I just checked your messages, actually I haven't checked my Email for while, so I didn't know about your messages, sorry for that Roguey.
Roguey Level badge

Posted 7 years ago.
thanks m8. normally I dont put too much time into the admin section because mainly just me uses it. I do hope its easy enough to use, btw its not finished.

Since the email, I have created a new section on the forum called Console staff, were just staff members can talk / ask questions (if required). As I know that understanding the site is easy for me, but sometimes not for someone else.

Roguey Level badge

Posted 7 years ago.
Hey guys, is the console site working okay? just there has been no news posted on the x360 yet Cry

Posted 7 years ago.
Everything seems to be under control so far. Don't worry Smile
You need to log-in to post here.
Please log-in, then refresh this page.

« Previous | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »