Login   ·   Register   ·   Account help   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Contact

Very bored!!!  

Forum Index » X Universe » X2: The threat
« Previous | Page: -17 -16 -15 -14 -13 -12 -11 -10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 | Next »

TheWhiteTiger Level badge

Posted 9 years ago.
Thanks Roguey ..
bozo64r Level badge

Posted 9 years ago.
Please bare in-mind its one of my first mods for the X games, so its more 'rough'.
- Roguey

It is brilliant;
A few questions, you got rid of PSGs on the Taladi Osprey and shortened it to 2 shield slots.
I like the Split Black Widow although it is not that strong i took it to destroy a pirate base, i got destroyed Cry
I think it is a good mod, especially if it is your first! ALthough i have got around the only 2 shield slots on teh Osprey. I was a ble to have the full effects of the mods when i used an before the mod saved game, which i have 3 shields on the osprey, Now instead of 3x125mw i have 3x135mw. Alien Dance 1 Alien Dance 2
Your going down Argon One! Guns Rambo Even though you can't destroy it!

Roguey Level badge

Posted 9 years ago.
Many thanks! I glad you like the mod.

If I remmeber correctly I removed the PSG because it was simply too powerful for a M6. As for the shield removal, I am not sure why I reduced them.

bozo64r Level badge

Posted 9 years ago.
Ahhh, ok.
It did seem very powerful for an M6, but my Gamma HEPTs are keeping me going! Guns

You need to log-in to post here.
Please log-in, then refresh this page.

« Previous | Page: -17 -16 -15 -14 -13 -12 -11 -10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 | Next »