Home Board Index » Other » Introduce yourself » Greetings!

Greetings!

Posted 8 years ago.
AirstrikeIvanov

Well, I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Most people within the X community know me as the guy "who runs the Steam groups", and I've also got a Half-Life mod I develop.

And this post was also at Roguey's personal insistence so that my account won't get locked/removed again. :P

Posted 8 years ago.
Sinxar

User Badge
Hugonaught
hello there

Posted 8 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hehe, sorry about that however I do get quite a few people registering then not doing anything on the site. If I dont clear it every so often then the list will build up. I do not remove accounts which have post/add content to the site.

Anyway, welcome Wave

with the steam groups, do you run them all? or with help? do many ego staff take any note of them?

Posted 8 years ago.
AirstrikeIvanov

hehe, sorry about that however I do get quite a few people registering then not doing anything on the site. If I dont clear it every so often then the list will build up. I do not remove accounts which have post/add content to the site.

Anyway, welcome Wave

with the steam groups, do you run them all? or with help? do many ego staff take any note of them?
- Roguey

Ego takes note in them for sure, I've got Bernd and Klaus and CBJ in most of them at least.

Posted 8 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
well they are quite welcomed in joining my group - although I guess they wont lol

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.