Hello again  

« Previous | Pages 1 | Next »

Forum Index » Gaming » C&C: Ammo

Misery781 Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
You may not remember me but I used to manage skins for the old Ammo site back in the day. I went by the name Snipe0187.

Anyway I just thought I would drop a line to see what's up.

Also if you need some more renegade skins for the site, i still have all of the ones I helped post on Ammo. Plus all of my old ones as well.

TheWhiteTiger Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Hi and welcome again..

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
hi there! I remmeber you Snipe0187, good to hear from you again!

I have got the Renegade skin section back, so could re-add some of you skins there. Probably the best way would be to email me some of your best skins, so I can add to the site. This site doesnt not have the same resources as planetcnc as, we used gb's of space and tons of bandwidth.

Misery781 Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Ok, I sent some of my more popular ones off to you. I think it is about 6.5 MB.

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
hi there,

thanks for sending them. I got them and have posted many back onto Ammo - I couldnt post every one (nude skins for example Smile ) but many of skins are back! Very nice to see!

So, do play C&C games any-more?

Misery781 Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
No I haven't had time lately to play any games, I am back in school now for graphic design. I did however play renegade for a while last summer. there are some interesting changes made by some servers. calling reinforcements and such.

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
sounds enteresting, ive not played Renegade for sometime. It was an ambitious game but had some good ideas. Renegade could of done with a modern release ... but, from the old westwood although (dont like the EA C&C games much).

You need to log-in to post here.
Please log-in, then refresh this page.

« Previous | Pages 1 | Next »