Home Board Index » X Universe » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » X3: Reunion Mod Turret Glitch?

X3: Reunion Mod Turret Glitch?

Posted 7 years ago.
RandomTank

User Badge
PEW PEW Lazors!!
Rooooooouuugey, I have a problem. I recently downloaded your mod for X3R, and I have to say, it is very awesome! I recently captured the Split Wulfen, which is an awesome ship, I love the model for it; the problem is that I bought a load of guns for it (namely Alpha IRE's, test fire) and equipped them. The weapons on the 8 Main Gun slots were fine, but when I put any 3 guns on the front turrets or any 2 on the back, they would fire for 3 secs approx, then all apart from the first weapon would stop firing, and the red generator bar above that weapon on the HUD would disappear. Whenever I checked the in-menu weapon list, it would say that I only had equipped one IRE on each turret, and when I try to equip them from there, they would immediatly de-equip all weapons on all turrets apart from the first weapon on each turret. It also did this on a Xenon T I found and captured, but I thought nothing of it because I sold it. It's very strange, and I don't know why it's happening. This means that the game is almost unplayable using any of these ships due to the severe lack of turret weaponry, which is thouroughly annoying. I do not know if it is something I have done wrong, or a glitch in the mod, but a quick fix would be greatly appreciated! As much as I like it, I don't want to be flying around in the Pirate Nova Raider forever.... Smile

Random_Tank

I will be the one to take you down!
Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hmm.. does it just happen with the new ships? do you have any other mods or scripts install - as these can cause conflicts.

Posted 7 years ago.
RandomTank

User Badge
PEW PEW Lazors!!
As far as I know, it only happens with ships that the mod adds that also have more than one gun on a turret, i've only had two such ships to test this possible glitch with though, the Split Wulfen and the Xenon R (it wasn't a T in the end). The NPC ships dont seem to have this problem, they have mulitiple weapons on turrets and they fire without incident. And no, i dont have any other scripts or mods installed, just yours...
Tanks for your quick respose! Big grin

Posted 7 years ago.
RandomTank

User Badge
PEW PEW Lazors!!
Rougey! Rougey! Rougey! Its doing it again... For some reason unbeknowned to me, it fixed itself for my wulfen quite a while ago now, but i finally managed to get the Stone Titan, and I can only have one weapon on each turret, which makes it severly lacking in the 'destroyer killing' aspect, and pretty bum against fighters too... WHAT DO? P.S: The problem has not occured on the wulfen again, nor the themis I got, and my orca is fine too, no troubles, so now it only seems to be large mod-added ships...

Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
very odd, are you using the most up-to date version of X3?

Posted 7 years ago.
RandomTank

User Badge
PEW PEW Lazors!!
I am using version 2.5, which seems to be the most up to date....
It's really annoying, I cant use my Stone Titan because it only has one gun per turret...

Posted 7 years ago.
RandomTank

User Badge
PEW PEW Lazors!!
Hey Rougey, had a break from X for a while, but I want back to playing X3 Reunion with your mod pack and the guns on my cruiser still don't work properly, I would like to use it very much, any suggestions?

Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
which ship is that? has cruiser could be a lot of ships.

Posted 7 years ago.
RandomTank

User Badge
PEW PEW Lazors!!
The Stone titan added from your mod, it only has one gun per turret! My orca works fine though...

Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
Well ive stop working on the X3-mod a long time ago. Since then we had X3TC, then X3AP.

I never thought the Stone-Argon has just 1 gun per turret although - I know there are fewer where the beam weapons are mounted although.

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.