Home Board Index » X Universe » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » Stone Titan

Stone Titan

Posted 7 years ago.
caffeeine

User Badge
The German Man
Roguey is there any way i can or you can change the camra view on the stone titan its a real #%$# to get it threw gates i cant see them to well with where the cam is placed

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
ofcourse the camera can be moved, although youre need gMaxm dbox2 and modmanager. gmax to move the camera, dbox2 to import/export the scene and modmanager to extract the files from the mod. Although you could use the external camera if thats any more helpful, by pressing F1 a few times. You can use the right set of arrow keys to move the camera around in the external view too.

Posted 7 years ago.
caffeeine

User Badge
The German Man
ofcourse the camera can be moved, although youre need gMaxm dbox2 and modmanager. gmax to move the camera, dbox2 to import/export the scene and modmanager to extract the files from the mod. Although you could use the external camera if thats any more helpful, by pressing F1 a few times. You can use the right set of arrow keys to move the camera around in the external view too.
- Roguey
yeah i dont have the 3g's for 3ds max all well its something i will have to live with. Great mod by the way i love the mass ammouts of violence from the ka'ahk (or how ever you spell that. we will just call them purple triangle dudes for now)not even into 5 mins of playing i went from CBSE (i think) to prez end and it was being invaded by the purple triangle dudes. Smile

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.