Home Board Index » X Universe » X3: Terran Conflict » deleting scripts

deleting scripts

Posted 6 years ago.
Scott

Well it was bound to happen,I had to reformat my comp.last night.Lost just about everything, other then what I saved, pics for wife.not really a problem just a pain.First thing I loaded was x3.Now I was going reload some scripts I got from the ecosoft library.One was a script that spawns 12 ships with every start, it says you can delete some script of do want that many.I world to only have say 5 our so worth each a start., so how do I delete some of the scripts?

Posted 6 years ago.
caffeeine

User Badge
The German Man

when you open up the menue to make a script or run one if you hit the delete button it will delete a script. I dont remember if you get the option to conferm the delete tho but thats i how do it. I find my self lazy a lot and i make 5 or 6 scipts for the same thing just diffrent cords on the map so im allways deleteing scripts. That i have made or had installed just make sure you dont delet the wrong scipt i did that once and there were no textures or backgrounds at all and i could not dock to save my life.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Posted 6 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Admin of tree's

well like caff said, you can delete via the script editor, or in the scripts folder /x3tc/scripts/

if its a steam version: SteamApps/common/x3 terran conflict/scripts

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.