scara avatar
scara  •  6 days ago  •  Python
this ship is a mass optimized modification of ravens koenigsegg. factory built parts. now i will visit my engineers Wink

GTA_Raven avatar
GTA_Raven  •  1 week ago  •  my beluga (Ship build)
Sorry, your shields are not working. A size 4 shield generator is too small. It needs a size 6 shield generator.
Clop73 avatar
Clop73  •  1 week ago  •  Ship compare
great tool Roguey, I like the ability to compare ships, appreciate the effort and love the site. I have found an abundance of useful information being new to elite on PS4
jhereg avatar
jhereg  •  1 week ago  •  Ship compare
Hello. I think there are wrong values for range in your ship list. On first place must be diamond back explorer, not anaconda. For other ships range also looks wrong. It was correct not so far ago.
GavinCarden avatar
GavinCarden  •  2 weeks ago  •  uss kitten (Ship build)
the Shield Generator is wrong on this build i Actually have a 5B unit in there which brings my total power draw down to 15.2
K19Jupiter avatar
K19Jupiter  •  2 weeks ago  •  Federal Assault Ship
2X class 3 multi cannon (thermal) 2x class 2 multi cannon (corrosive) shreds sheilds well and just out right destroys hulls
Roguey  •  3 weeks ago  •  New alien mission from Professor Palin
hi there, myself I use the standard one. The picture was from another CMD'er.
jhereg avatar
jhereg  •  3 weeks ago  •  New alien mission from Professor Palin
What kind of HUD color scheme do you use? )
gogath avatar
gogath  •  3 weeks ago  •  Python
can carry cargo land on outposts and defend itself plus res .
GTA_Raven avatar
GTA_Raven  •  3 weeks ago  •  blade2 (Ship build)
This is how i improved the blade1. It has more shields and more jump range. We lost 25% cargo capacity, but we have now 4D shields instead of 3A which we can easily further improve later. We also have now a 3B instead of a 2A fuel scoop. And last but not least, we have saved over 1.4 million credits.
GTA_Raven avatar
GTA_Raven  •  3 weeks ago  •  blade1 (Ship build)
This is the ship of a gaming friend. Look at blade2 to see, how i improved it.
GTA_Raven avatar
GTA_Raven  •  4 weeks ago  •  cheap space explore collector (Ship build)
Well, half price but same functionality as the deep space explore collect design based on the ASP Explorer. It turns out, that the Dolphin is also a good base for a cheap long distance exploring and rare goods collecting ship.

Hello quest