Russgc201 avatar
Russgc201  •  3 weeks ago  •  The egg to be patched Wednesday?
There seems to be a problem with the mk1. Its not working properly.
Shi_Man avatar
Shi_Man  •  4 weeks ago  •  Egosoft announce Cradle of Humanity DLC for X4
I'm quite reserved, yet I hope that we'll get the Terran Conflict II, at least. Big grin
Sinxar  •  1 month ago  •  Egosoft announce Cradle of Humanity DLC for X4
Looks neat! The 2 large ships appear to be variants of the Tokyo and the Kyoto. I also like the classic Terran station look. I'll eventually get back in and give it a proper playthrough. In the commentary trailer they mentioned there is more future content. I assume it means more DLC later too. However I would like to see each race have a fleet carrier like the Raptor instead of just the Split (and maybe the Terran Kyoto?).
foxxbl avatar
foxxbl  •  1 month ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
A small correction, I don't see ARG PAR SPL TEL M Shard Turret in the Weapons list (https://roguey.co.uk/x4/weapons/). Cheers!

Roguey  •  1 month ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
the section has also been updated with v3.30 files today
foxxbl avatar
foxxbl  •  1 month ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
Fantastic work, that's what we needed!
Roguey  •  1 month ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
no problem, glad it helps Smile
APAKane avatar
APAKane  •  1 month ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
Love it, thank you!
ArgonUmad avatar
ArgonUmad  •  2 months ago  •  Argon Mistral Super Freighter
The best freigter in TS class. Smile
ArgonUmad avatar
ArgonUmad  •  2 months ago  •  Terran Springblossom
Tail problem. When undock, crashed and what is that space crap?
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  First class passenger cabin
thanks for spotting. I have corrected the values, along with the Business passenger cabins too.
Farnaby avatar