Tw1tc4 avatar
Tw1tc4  •  6 days ago  •  rocket man (Ship build)
This build requires engineered parts to be effective. Mostly surrounding drag munitions and
magazine capacity for the missiles without these upgrades you will run out of missiles far too quickly. The multi cannons should be at least one corrosive in the tier 3 slots. I went with incendiary multi in tier 4, however you can swap this out for whatever you'd like.

bLaZeR666uk avatar
bLaZeR666uk  •  1 week ago  •  Akasa Connect 4SV USB 3.0 hub (Review)
Totally useless product as there is no power supply included! it should get 4 out of ten MAX
Kernyx avatar
Kernyx  •  2 weeks ago  •  Lakon Type 7
Landing Pad Size: L
Adjoint avatar
Adjoint  •  3 weeks ago  •  A first look at X4 tomorrow
I think that I will wait a few months after launch till I see any serious discount, plus very good comments about the game. Till then ...
Kernyx avatar
Kernyx  •  3 weeks ago  •  Beluga Liner
I've found a tourism sweet-spot that brings me between 10 and 30 million credits per flight and mission.
It's one time 540k Ls, so it is profitable to take passengers for multiple stations in the same area of the system, therefore having a lot of space for passengers that want to go there is advantageous.
My Orca is constantly full so I can't take all available missions, so a Beluga would definitely be an upgrade.
Kernyx avatar
Kernyx  •  3 weeks ago  •  deep space explorer (Ship build)
Note that there is an additional Class 2 slot for the missing scanner!

Why vehicle bay? Because you may get into trouble and want to repair or supercharge something, and for that you need to be able to collect resources from planets - and they may require cargo space too.

This way you should be largely self sufficient.

If you expect to get into armed combat, just pick the weapons of your choice, just keep in mind they reduce your jump range and may exceed your power generation limit.

I'd also turn off all of the heat sinks except for one until it is out of ammo.
PainEater avatar
PainEater  •  1 month ago  •  drag-bomber(engine disabler) (Ship build)
Meant for flying in a wing, drag munitions on frag cannon. Then swoop in for a quick hug with the Ion Disruption Mine launcher(disabling engines). Note: Move Fast or u will disable yourself. Increase your Explosive resistances for those times you do disable yourself. Your Fixed weapon wing men will love you for making target not move.
ignasielis avatar
ignasielis  •  1 month ago  •  Terran #deca
Is there a way to get this ship in AP, or even is it in the game?
plchung3 avatar
plchung3  •  1 month ago  •  The X4 presentation
In fact the graphics doesn't look that great. Feel more or less similar to XR. But that's not the key point anyway.

They still show some details like "walk in the station" etc in fact these stuff are fun for the first few times but it gets repetitive and everyone would want to replace them by a simple menu or hot key.

As the tradition of egosoft at release the game would likely be in the alpha-test stage. I would rather wait for a few patches before buying. The experience of pre-ordering XR was just way too bad.
TJR89 avatar
TJR89  •  1 month ago  •  Keelback
Hi Smile best places to get the fighter bay module?

blarkin58 avatar
blarkin58  •  1 month ago  •  The X4 presentation
This looks... Well... Better than Rebirth...

Don't get me wrong. I would dove this game to be amazing, but it seems like they are doing everything in their power to make the game seem as small as possible.

For instance. We already know that they are likely to cut the Borons out. Why? They are the second most iconic race in the whole game imo(First are Telady of corse). And what about the interiors? As a person who does some 3D, I know that designing a single interior is about 10 times harder then creating a ship. Are they trying to waste time? How should I believe that they are going to create this amazing huge space, when I know that they are not even trying?
edqe avatar
edqe  •  1 month ago  •  The X4 presentation
I really liked what they showed and talked. X Rebirth pushed economy a step forward from X3 and X4 seems to push it even further - more depth the better.

Existing user
Please enter in your username and password below;

New user? to join the site please register.

Need some help?