Roguey  •  3 weeks ago  •  Imperial Cutter
The Hatch Breaker?
KikiPitts avatar
KikiPitts  •  3 weeks ago  •  Imperial Cutter
Where the heck is the cargo hatch control on the Cutter?

Draitha70 avatar
Draitha70  •  3 weeks ago  •  Construction Vessel
Never mind. Welder drones are what Construction Drones used to be called.
Draitha70 avatar
Draitha70  •  3 weeks ago  •  Construction Vessel
Where do I get welder drones? My station is asking for 5 of them so it can finish integrating the construction vessel...
Daveskie69 avatar
Daveskie69  •  3 weeks ago  •  Python
Why does my Python show 11 Optional Internal slots when I always see others with only 10?
DrPillman avatar
DrPillman  •  1 month ago  •  Type 7
Some trouble with the chart. Power Coupling is C4, not C3. installing a 3D shield with 0A booster in utility results in 78,2 shield strength on empty ship, not zero as reported. The "Hauling Gamble" build ingame (with 4D power coupling) has 15.47/24.6/26.03ly jump ramges at 500.6/ 796.1/945 t mass and 11,36MW power usage, resulting in 185/308ms top speeds
CaptKush avatar
CaptKush  •  1 month ago  •  Anaconda
you have to egineer alot but once u have everything done you be jumping far currently im jumping 63.7ly and theres more to get
CaptKush avatar
CaptKush  •  2 months ago  •  Imperial Cutter
that how i mine from now on Smile hell i dont even know if its good lol
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
thanks! yea X4 could have had a little more of a discount - especially over xmas. Maybe 50% would of helped?
Sinxar  •  2 months ago  •  Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
And to you too!

I was hoping X4 would go on sale for more than 30% off. Too bad still too steep for me. Maybe in a few more years it will start getting -90% ROFL
Castor avatar
Castor  •  2 months ago  •  Krait Mk2
Hands-down my favourite ship. Tried a few larger vessels now for the likes of core mining, but no, this is it. Python felt far too sluggish. I'm going to engineer the crap out of this for jump range and more manoeuvrability. Still have space fora couple of weapons on the large slot so I can go to town on the smaller pirates that attempt to stop my mining trips. I don't mind sacrificing a bit of cargo space for a fighter hangar, either, so it's not just my guns any would-be hrassment would have to worry about. I don't know if you guys have ever actually had to fight against a small fighter as well as one or two small to medium opponents, but it sure as hell isn't fun. Those things can really move and they'll leave a sting even if you don't ignore them.

Don't get me wrong, it's combat-ready and I think it probably suits that role better than mining. Doesn't hurt to have some good bite for when you're carrying millions of credits-worth of minerals, though.

Some players complain about the cockpit view, but I don't mind it. It's not as bad as some make it out to be. There are a lot of comparisons drawn with the Python, and although people usually say that the Python is superior for fighting, I'll remind you again that the Python can't drop fighters on you, whereas the Krait can. Coupled with superior mobility, this is why the Krait has the potential to be considerably stronger and safer.

Do note, however, that the ship actually has one fewer Class 1 slot available, contrary to this site.
Castor avatar
Castor  •  2 months ago  •  Type 9 Heavy
Half the price of Cutter and more cargo. Wouldn't waste your time with the Imp. version. It's far less than than half the price when you upgrade it, as well.

Don't waste your time with this one, either, though. The overheating is utterly ridiculous and I'm unsure as to why it's in the game at all.