gbjbaanb avatar
gbjbaanb  •  3 months ago  •  Egosoft announce X4 is in development
Frankly, I wouldn't worry about coming back to the X3 thing, only stupid people would be unhappy to see you, and we don't care what they think!

Like the prodigal son, I would say you'd be welcomed back with open arms. Rebirth affected a lot of us badly, I recall being so excited I was almost sick - it was hyped up so much, so very very much, as the next big thing, and we all took the hints and dreams from egosoft to heart so much that when Rebirth was unveiled, it was like some sort of sick joke.

Nobody would blame any of us for being so utterly disappointed. So now they're making good, well, fine - I will not hold a grudge against them and will hope that they pull it out of the hat. So come back and see what happens. Your contributions were awesome to X3.

Still, more realistic expectations until they deliver, but I am hopeful.
edqe avatar
edqe  •  3 months ago  •  Egosoft announce X4 is in development
Good to see finally some communication but hopefully there will be much more and much more frequently. It is also excellent news that they have chose Vulkan for their next engine.

Otherwise there doesn't seem to be much new information other than VR-version and confirmation the next game is going to be X4 and not X Rebirth 2.

I think Egosoft should have spend more time making sure X Rebirth wasn't suppose to be X4 but a different kind of X-game. They tried to explain that but the message still didn't go through.

The community didn't seem to be strong in the first place because one release could bring it down although bad communication didn't help the situation either.
dew1960 avatar
dew1960  •  3 months ago  •  imperial assault (Ship build)
Note:
Bump thruster down to 3D to make it within power usage max and better jump range.
dew1960 avatar
dew1960  •  3 months ago  •  Imperial Courier
Mission Courier Ship
JakeValence avatar
JakeValence  •  3 months ago  •  cobra mk iii (Ship build)
Going to try this on my cobra
j0lt avatar
j0lt  •  3 months ago  •  The abandoned site
This is the kind of stuff that will help make the sandbox style game more interesting!
Ooshga avatar
Ooshga  •  3 months ago  •  battlestar python (Ship build)
Not a bad build, just I'd swap out the interdictor in the class 6 slot and swap it for a class 6 shield bank. Then use the class 4 slot for either the interdictor or the fuel scoop, depends if you dont mind waiting a little longer to refuel or not.
Also I'd drop the class 2 reinforce for a Advanced scanner, or a docking computer if I felt lazy. BUT! thats just me Smile

angelofhonor avatar
angelofhonor  •  3 months ago  •  battlestar python (Ship build)
...............