•  2 months ago  •  Space Wrecked
As time permits (and creativity) I intend to make a weekly serial of this particular adventure. I hope you all enjoy reading it as I hope to enjoy writing it! Happy space-faring!
 •  2 months ago  •  New engineer section online
This comment deleted.
 •  2 months ago  •  The Black Dog
no problem, thanks for posting a blog - nice to see other people using it.

Id still like to see a PvE option in the menu, rather than the Mobius. Not that Mobius is bad or anything, just having the option on the menu would mean more commanders would be able to choose PvE or PvP.

Sometime I plan to take something like Cobra Mk4 into open and see what happens. What way I dont care about the rebuy, and it makes me a bigger target to see how bad things really are.
 •  2 months ago  •  The Black Dog
I'm with you Roguey. I'm a member of Mobius myself and it's where I spend most of my time. I pop into open now and again when friends ask for help or in the case of my son who initially preferred the idea of it. When he gets some free time I'm going to recommend that he join Mobius for those times when he wants peace and quiet, so to speak. Thanks for the comment, by the way!
 •  2 months ago  •  The Black Dog
I personally cant see a problem with the name either. I just think its someone trying to making more out of it than they should. Afterall if you saw a dog which was black in the park, you would simply call it a black dog.

Myself, I dont enjoy the griefing that happens in open. For a new player I could see this being a reason to ditch and run - its already hard enough learning to dock, without someone trying to kill you for no reason. For the most part I play in Mobius (a PvE group), to stay away from all that. I dont enjoy griefing/pvp.
 •  2 months ago  •  New engineer section online
many thanks, glad it helped even although its a bit late Smile
 •  2 months ago  •  Comment on CMD salc3commander
This comment deleted.
 •  2 months ago  •  New engineer section online
Been using it steady,it seems to be fine so far....again good job bud.
 •  2 months ago  •  mega passengers (Ship build)
I found I need some sort of cargo hold and a advanced discovery scanner is needed
 •  2 months ago  •  dolphon1 (Ship build)
Need cargo hold to get paid on some missions
 •  2 months ago  •  Comment on CMD salc3commander