AdetheRare avatar
AdetheRare  •  1 year ago  •  Yaki Susanowa Raider
This ship doesn't use the *beautiful* Perseus skin, but a far uglier one which looks like someone inflated it
GhostMaker71 avatar
GhostMaker71  •  1 year ago  •  Orca
fully engineered = 40ly, 630 boost(dirty), few limpets for USS
BAZLOCO avatar
BAZLOCO  •  1 year ago  •  Type 9 Heavy
Cool ship!
gogath avatar
gogath  •  1 year ago  •  Federal Corvette
needed more shield boosters for angrycondas in patch 3.4 with engineered fsd and reactor but still only 21 ly and still love it. use mostly for running loads
Sinxar  •  1 year ago  •  Elite Dangerous 3.0: Beyond now out!
I just now got around to reading the change log. It looks good. Lot of much needed changes and additions. Simplification of the bounty system was long overdue IMO. I seen the Chieftain teaser a while back and yeah it looks pretty good, anyone using it now? How does it perform?
Sinxar  •  1 year ago  •  Meme support added to the forum/comments

Picture
Roguey  •  1 year ago  •  Diamondback Explorer
Thanks again, the mass has been corrected to 260t. This should mean your builds here are correct Smile
Roguey  •  1 year ago  •  Module Reinforcement Package
thanks for letting me know, I have now corrected the prices. It look like the prices I had were place-holders Smile
Roguey  •  1 year ago  •  Viper Mk3
thanks for noticing. I have now updated the mass of the ship;

Picture
Master_Zoen avatar
Master_Zoen  •  1 year ago  •  Viper Mk3
I noticed that the ship mass is incorrect, the Ship/Cargo Hatch stat should be 50 tons not 60.
Master_Zoen avatar
Master_Zoen  •  1 year ago  •  Module Reinforcement Package
These prices are way off. A 5d Module Reinforcement package is the same price as a Hull Reinforcement Package: 450,000cr.
Picture
Starback65 avatar
Starback65  •  1 year ago  •  ae-03 (bounty hunter) (Ship build)
I am using this build for some bounty hunting around my current location/Station, as the station is in Civil Unrest.