oken_pierre avatar
oken_pierre  •  6 months ago  •  Cobra Mk. III
I need to test this cheap explorer soon.
salc3commander avatar
salc3commander  •  6 months ago  •  Python Multi-role (Ship build)
This comment deleted.
bloodholds avatar
bloodholds  •  6 months ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
That's GREAT! I've been wanting it fixed for at least 6 weeks - but didn't know how to ask. I thought the share link might have been gone forever, I'm so happy! I like your ship builder the best - by far.

However, the fix only seems to work in Chrome, Opera and Edge, it doesn't seem to work in IE or FireFox.

Chrome Version: 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit)
Microsoft Edge: 40.15063.0.0

IE: 11.296.15063.0 Update Versions: 11.0.42 (KB4018271)
Firefox: 53.0.2.6333
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
thanks for letting me know, the share link has been fixed now.
bloodholds avatar
bloodholds  •  6 months ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
@salc3commander - Thanks for your comment. I actually didn't intend for this build to be public, the Roguey site's build links no longer work, so I needed an easy way to save my build. I tend to use Cargo Racks as place holders, as they can be easily switched out. Also, I don't have Horizons, so currently have no need for hangars.

I would have let your comment lie, if it wasn't for it's supercilious tone, exposing a note of misinformed superiority, expressly in your sentence "I'd say back to the drawing board. But if it's your first build, I also say try, try again!"

May I point out that my design (as apposed to your LAMPP) has more powerful weapons and shields along with better jump range and cargo capacity. On top of this, your Python design costs over twice as much!

Should I wish to fully discuss the flaws of your design, it will be in it's comments. However, I have never seen the need to equip a ridiculous docking computer - so, in your own words, I guess that make's me a "pro at manual docking".

bloodholds avatar
bloodholds  •  6 months ago  •  python multirole (Ship build)
Thanks for the thumbs-up. The build wasn't even meant to be public!
Proxie avatar
Proxie  •  6 months ago  •  Plasma Accelerator (Fixed)
Bare in mind that it deals Absolute damage which means it ignores all resistances made by the engineers.
salc3commander avatar
salc3commander  •  6 months ago  •  explorer (Ship build)
Disregard this comment.
salc3commander avatar
salc3commander  •  6 months ago  •  python multirole (Ship build)
This comment deleted.
Dustdevil avatar
Dustdevil  •  6 months ago  •  Beluga Liner
In Quince-I'm using this fat beastie to shuttle passengers about. 1 Run equals 6.7mil
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Done.. all codes have now been sent out. thanks all, enjoy.
Sinxar  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Quake Deal

Existing user
Please enter in your username and password below;

New user? to join the site please register.

Need some help?