CentrumSilver avatar
CentrumSilver  •  6 months ago  •  10 passenger luxury liner (Ship build)
Hey thank you for creating and posting this, I just bought one and am messing around with the components but your build is quite nice really. Can you really install a Luxury Class cabin in the Dolphin? I thought this was only for Beluga and Orca.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
second code sent, hope you enjoy.. I have one more key to give-away.
MB1982 avatar
MB1982  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Quake Deal

Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
key sent. I have two more keys if anyone else would like one. Just post below, thanks.
RomKaz avatar
RomKaz  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Quake Deal
oken_pierre avatar
oken_pierre  •  6 months ago  •  Decoding the Ancient ruins
2.3 and mission is still available - I am doing this in solo mode and very close to getting them all finally!!! So it may or may not be possible to complete in solo but I am still gonna try... maybe just maybe I can find a site no one has found yet?
salc3commander avatar
salc3commander  •  6 months ago  •  S. A. Oranje (Ship build)
This comment deleted.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  Tod "The Blaster" Mcquinn (Engineer)
thanks for spotting, it has now been updated to Wolf 397 Smile
Teriven avatar
Teriven  •  6 months ago  •  Tod "The Blaster" Mcquinn (Engineer)
System is actually wrong. Correct System is Wolf 397.
Ripskar avatar
Ripskar  •  6 months ago  •  Cobra Mk. III
A quick smuggler ship
Lyre avatar
Lyre  •  6 months ago  •  Anaconda
lol yeah. Too many do you think? Still a work in progress so any input or advice will be greatly appreciated. ^^
Rainsville avatar
Rainsville  •  6 months ago  •  Diamondback Explorer
Been using this as a light cargo mission/exploration ship and it's served me well. Just threw a SRV in it to do some planet salvaging and all in all it's a decent all-rounder.

Existing user
Please enter in your username and password below;

New user? to join the site please register.

Need some help?