Login   ·   Register   ·   Account help   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Contact

Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Argon Boreas
Yay, purchase to win the game! AFAIK it was over 100 mil credit on OTAS shipyard.
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Split Python
It's the buffs! Additional 2 GJ shield and much more guns to attach! But no available flak slot, nor accurate weapon slot like PRG means you don't dive into fighter swarm alone. What? EBC? It's a good flak alternative yes. However I personally don't like refilling ammos so that's not my case...
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  ATF Tyr
You really don't always have to fill full anti-capital batteries on the front and each sides... I setup PSP only on the front and the right side. Right side because my primary hand is right hand. Then rest turrets all SSC. I only reveal front and right toward enemy capital while SSCs busy beating up enemy fighters. In this setup I can't really engage more than 1v1, but endangering yourself by doing more than 1v2 at capital versus capital is - sorry but - stupid and more of your fault. By setting up like this you can secure some space for Ecell from already cramped up cargo space, plus additional space if you equip less than 12 SSC on the other side.

But yeah, I agree there are better alternatives.
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Terran Osaka
AI drives like real life. So that would mean what if: X3 was real life. Exchange rate 2:1 is a serious thing especially when it comes to M2... Destroyers are expensively expensive. So that means 2 Titans are required to shut down a Osaka... But Argon is a huge country across the stars, while Terran just having one star(Sol). Right?
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Terran Yokohama
Only downside would be smallest cargo bay of all M7s. If you ever saw one in game, it has extremely tiny profile. Now, what'd happen if its player-controlled?
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Teladi Falcon Sentinel
Someone randomly sells ship at station comm. Look for money icon
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Teladi Falcon Sentinel
It can even survive from the most dreadful and most staggering blow. BUT NOT TWO
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Point Singularity Projector
You have to charge PSP shot if available. It is already powerful enough, but with enough or maximum charge, it gets extremely powerful. However turret pivot is locked during charging so pre-firing or predict-firing is necessary.
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Argon Cerberus
Q is more of disposable warship than main battle ship, when you think about it. They keep spawn in and try to attrition you. Attrition after attrition you at some point have to retreat. It's like T-34 during world war 2.

I know you're not serious but also Q does not possess flak weaponry in general. I remember few having them so it's a random factor I guess. Flak is energy hungry weapon but it's impossible to evade, which attrition you harder than PPC 'cause you will surely dodge them slow bullets all.
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Split Heavy Dragon
Well, that's true. You can imitate Acinonyx by ordering top turret to attack your target, but the cargo size is just mind blowing.
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Boron Thresher
Note: Charging PPC is bad. It's just not efficient enough. Stick to rapidfire. And don't forget to keep fair distance(max PPC range), clean up fighters before enter head on 1v1 against capital. Thresher is uselessly large craft with poor anti-fighter armament(Energy hungry PPC + FAA + Boron common poor recharge rate).

I found out that Ion Cannon works well with Thresher. Fully charged 10 IC bullets almost exactly dissolve 4 GJ of shield. That's half the entire shield of most M2s right?! While fired raw, it instead deals 2.5 GJ of damage. I guess that's a fair trade for energy.
Kepler  •  4 months ago  •  Split Tiger
Does it have to be this long really? I mean come on...