Sinxar  •  4 months ago  •  Odyssey Now Available for Preorder
I got the regular edition. I'll just wait until it comes out to play.
Shreevy avatar
Shreevy  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
Good to hear the issues been sorted. Thank you so much for all your work I've been a visitor and user of your amazing resources for years.
bec1977 avatar
bec1977  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
Just to thank U for all your work.
Was sad to see you are not helped by Egosoft, but I'm glad to see you back.
Your site is a "must have".
It's the only external tool I use everytime I play X4. Much more accurate than ingame encyclopedia.
May the force be with you.
Kane_Hart avatar
Kane_Hart  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
Welcome Back. Please next time contact the Egosoft CM or message them on the forums / reddit / twitter/ facebook / discord, etc. They offer so many ways and even as a tiny content creator their great with that you just need to normally contact them they don't seem to have a database or list of people to content like some larger companies have for press only.

I hope in the future you can handle it a better way.
Danya avatar
Danya  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
I play X4 in spurts. Looks like its been over a year since I have been into it. But, when I do I tend to find my way here for something. Thanks for the effort you've put into the X series over the years.
foxxbl avatar
foxxbl  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
Great news! This site is IMHO the best source of information about X series except the game itself, and glad to see that Egosoft didn't forgot Roguey in the end with the CoH. Btw we need more third party sites for the X series, I envy how much 3rd party resources Elite Dangerous have compared to the X4 for example.
grimloki avatar
grimloki  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
Thanks for putting the site back up! I'm looking forward to the COH info!
Sinxar  •  4 months ago  •  The recent shut-down of the X4 site
Glad to see it is back up and the new content being added soon!
Nicodemus_Black avatar
Nicodemus_Black  •  4 months ago  •  Saroomans ship builds (Elite Dangerous)
Nice builds for the Imperial Clipper. Must have taken a while to get the Engineer mods?
Sinxar  •  4 months ago  •  X4 v4.0 and Cradle of Humanity release today
So far i've found that if using an existing save, I hope you have a very strong military. I had to go take out the Yaki already. They immediately started attacking my assets and destroying my miners. The eject feature is OK I guess, gives you a second or two to teleport somewhere if you have that unlocked, otherwise they just shoot your space suit.

Issues that I reported during the beta still aren't fixed.
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  Pre-alpha: Mission Playthrough
I get what you mean; adding more features rather than expanding existing features. Driving on planets is great to start with, but later on tends to be for collecting materials only. There isnt much to find/explore. We still have only 1 SRV type. Why didnt we have like a light/heavy SRVs (light for fast moment but weak, heavy for attack power, but slow etc.)

It did feel like another game to me - if you get what I mean?
Sinxar  •  4 months ago  •  Pre-alpha: Mission Playthrough
Looks cool. Def feels completely different but there is nothing to really compare it to other than those surface rover missions. I'm assuming its a co-op/wing mission. I wonder what the solo ones will be like.

Being me, I have to point out the obvious. What else will there be to do? It seems to be very similar to the current rover gameplay. Get out of the ship, go do a thing. escape. Whats the difference? Just that the planets have atmosphere so you can walk on foot instead of being stuck in the rover?

But yeah its great they are finally adding atmospheric landings to the game. I've been waiting for that for a long time.