gertjanvdz avatar
gertjanvdz  •  6 months ago  •  Xenon Sector 534 (X3TC)
Gate on -127 0 0 (or close to it)
ArmorUnit avatar
ArmorUnit  •  6 months ago  •  Anaconda
Power of Supercruise asist and Advanced Docking computer is wrong. That things should be not plus but minus.
solrac42 avatar
solrac42  •  7 months ago  •  Advanced Docking Computer
I cannot find Advanced Docking Computers or even Standard Docking Computers at Li Qing Jao or Mars High as mentioned in where to buy in the Sol system
Sinxar  •  7 months ago  •  The April update
I was really hoping for a new save slot myself. I bet that alone would bring a lot of people back to the game.
Roguey  •  7 months ago  •  Python
hi there, in the April update extra internal slots were added. I am in the process of adding them to the site, and updating the stats.
jlippo avatar
jlippo  •  7 months ago  •  Python
There are 11 Optional Internal compartments on the Python, and it can have 6A Shields
Native avatar
Native  •  8 months ago  •  Type 7
Reactor Size is C5 and not C4
Jinegev avatar
Jinegev  •  8 months ago  •  Argon Notus Hauler
a fun litle ship with great firepower and mobility , good for beginners who want to hunt some pirates
jlippo avatar
jlippo  •  8 months ago  •  Fer-de-lance
Error noted on FDL Internal Compartments, there should be 6 vice 5
Rexx avatar
Rexx  •  9 months ago  •  Mamba
This build will have several mild Engineering tweaks, nothing more than level 3. I can get better than A level performance on the thrusters with a C level engineered build. Savings 10 mil. A mild tweak to the power unit and it will have more than enough to cover requirements. Same with the FSD.
Guns will have a mild tweak to Efficiency, probably level 2.
Konzure avatar
Konzure  •  9 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
I can heartily agree on the UI and the fact, that the best experience is in a small ship.

I liked frigates the most in X2, and in X4 it's the M-Class Nemmesis. It's really fast even unmodded, can mount 5 Weapons (read: 4 weapons and a launcher is most versatile, or go all torpedo boat), two turrents and two drones. At least for me it feels that the next class is only medicore. Two weapons and 4 turrents don't seem to deliver the same punch. They only got more shields and hull. Still saving for the big ships, and I am really tempted to use the first mods to get real battleships into the galaxy.

The UI demishes the fun more often then not. For example dealing with your wing:
You will have a very difficult time to deploy and arrange for example your drones. Repair drones seem only to work if you got a damaged sub system - you can't tell them to slowly reapair your ship while not in combat. Neither your ship, nor others even though you can repair all ships and more in your spacesuit for free.
You can also not organize when the defence drones should launch, and when they shall not launch. And since they launch in singles over your small ship launchpad (4 times smaller, why not launch 4 or six at once?) only when an enemy apears, it get's kinda confusing. Imagine up to 16 drones blocking your view on a ceberus, because the cargo door keeps opening and closing for every single drone.... I am not looking forward to a carrier. Protecting a ships means to the AI that the wing will fire torps/missles even on the softest targets (civil smuglers).

Where is the key to turn a piece in the station planning screen?

All in all, it's so much hassle that you prefer to stick to the clean and simple gun boats.

And finally I really would like to thank you for an oportunity to get a lot more information out of the game by using your site instead of the bleak and uninformative in game sources. Splitting game windows for 1-4 more lines of text?
Roguey  •  9 months ago  •  Diamondback Explorer
hi there, unfortunately im not really in a position to check the Diamondback Explorer (being around Colonia atm). However after checking other sites it appeared that I was missing one of the C2 internals. I didnt see a C1 slot although? hmm.. its looking like the video is some-what old too Confused