Sinxar  •  5 months ago  •  X4: Cradle of Humanity Launch Trailer
I think my expectations were too high. I was hoping for some new teasers, maybe some of the new ships. Instead we got different angles of the things already shown before. From what I could see of the new sectors, the planets look pretty great. Neptune and Jupiter look excellent. I wonder if they added any of the Aldrin things, as that has been a large part of the Terran history in the previous games.
Roguey  •  5 months ago  •  X4: Cradle of Humanity Launch Trailer
Well it looked good to me; I would say the trailer showed more the attention to detail rather than showing new features. I really like those close-ups of the stations, where you can see the small details such as football fields etc. They make it more believable as a living station rather than a box with a few docking slots.

Sure id love to see a beam weapon (on one of the captial ships) punching a hole through another capital ship; seeing the ship decompress, explosions and people flying out-to-space, but im sure the game-engine isnt capable of that.

It was a bit odd seeing the Khaak again..
Rozly avatar
Rozly  •  5 months ago  •  fdl combat (Ship build)
No fuel scoop GJ
Gibby3 avatar
Gibby3  •  5 months ago  •  python (both in one) (Ship build)
maybe a pulse wave analysers
Gibby3 avatar
Gibby3  •  5 months ago  •  Type 9 Heavy
yo u probly have it on silent running

Gibby3 avatar
Gibby3  •  5 months ago  •  robigo - sithis (Ship build)
yo just go for economy class passenger modules
Davatar avatar
Davatar  •  5 months ago  •  Yaki Chokaro
Best buyable TM. It's a tiny bit slower than the Boa and has only a hangar of 3 instead of 4, but has double shield and almost double cargo. Use 4 PACs.
Davatar avatar
Davatar  •  5 months ago  •  Yaki Chokaro
Best buyable TM. It's a tiny bit slower than the Boa, but has double shield and almost double cargo.
Davatar avatar
Davatar  •  5 months ago  •  Teladi Kestrel
Best buyable M5, use 4 PACs
CmdrJizo avatar
CmdrJizo  •  6 months ago  •  Orca
The Krait Mk2 is a better ship better shields and hard points and can carry more passengers, and when your bored with carrying passengers you can use it for bounty hunting
Gibby3 avatar
Gibby3  •  6 months ago  •  Frame Shift Wake Scanner
nicePicture

mldavis254 avatar
mldavis254  •  6 months ago  •  Comment on CMD Frank Kansa
Every time I think I'm retired, some fool pulls me back in.