Myrmidonnn avatar
Myrmidonnn  •  5 months ago  •  Federal Corvette
In chaff engineering you have ammo capacity listed twice and then when picking grade you have grade-1 twice. Not a big issue, it's a great site. Just mention it as it's likely unintended and may have duplicated elsewhere as well.
banger705 avatar
banger705  •  6 months ago  •  Type 7
pwr plant wring class : 5 class now!
banger705 avatar
banger705  •  6 months ago  •  tug (Ship build)
if you left a 5a fsd grade 1 you can get at least 16.92/25.90/27.63 : 5a thrusters grade 1: rebuy costing CR 1.824,246
Russgc201 avatar
Russgc201  •  7 months ago  •  The egg to be patched Wednesday?
There seems to be a problem with the mk1. Its not working properly.
Shi_Man avatar
Shi_Man  •  7 months ago  •  Egosoft announce Cradle of Humanity DLC for X4
I'm quite reserved, yet I hope that we'll get the Terran Conflict II, at least. Big grin
Sinxar  •  7 months ago  •  Egosoft announce Cradle of Humanity DLC for X4
Looks neat! The 2 large ships appear to be variants of the Tokyo and the Kyoto. I also like the classic Terran station look. I'll eventually get back in and give it a proper playthrough. In the commentary trailer they mentioned there is more future content. I assume it means more DLC later too. However I would like to see each race have a fleet carrier like the Raptor instead of just the Split (and maybe the Terran Kyoto?).
foxxbl avatar
foxxbl  •  7 months ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
A small correction, I don't see ARG PAR SPL TEL M Shard Turret in the Weapons list (https://roguey.co.uk/x4/weapons/). Cheers!

Roguey  •  7 months ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
the section has also been updated with v3.30 files today
foxxbl avatar
foxxbl  •  7 months ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
Fantastic work, that's what we needed!
Roguey  •  8 months ago  •  Split Vendetta no longer separate
no problem, glad it helps Smile
APAKane avatar