Login   ·   Register   ·   Account help   ·   Privacy policy   ·   Contact

birdtable avatar
birdtable  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
Shows how long you have been missed, forgotten how to log out ..Help needed
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
thanks for your kind words
birdtable avatar
birdtable  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
Sure hope you take a liking to X4, you have been sadly missed.

Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
Many thanks, im find out more even when working on the various sections on the site. For example ships do not have any shield values themself, its the shield. Im not sure if you can a Teldai shield into a Argon ship yet.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
I doubt X4 would be multiplayer, because I doubt egosoft have the man-power to pull it off. It would also change the game a lot, as we used to them being single-player.
bozo64r avatar
bozo64r  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
X Multiplayer would be amazing, there would have to be a ship limit though! I always thought it would be funny if X3 was multiplayer and they had a load players release 60+ fighters from each of their M1s and see what happens...
hawkido avatar
hawkido  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
Found hidden stuff outside the "edge" of the map in Grand Exchange 1. If you fly along the jumpgate line to Nopileos' Fortune (dont use the jump gate, fly in normal space) about 800 KM from the gate start pinging, there are 3 Teladi Stations out there, and a spaghetti monster of an asteroid. I believe this is Kha'ak ruins, as I seem to remember seeing stuff like this in the earlier X3 games. no other good stuff about this area, and some of those stations might have been dynamically built as I have been putting alot of hour in. You might find other areas like this by watching for freighters heading in or out from the borders of other map zones as they are servicing stations outside the original size of the map zones, the size of that zone will compress to accommodate the new larger size.
Kane_Hart avatar
Kane_Hart  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
Looks like a Mild new MP System is coming in Smile
0001-L044.xml
<page id="30260" title="Venture Missions" descr="Text used to describe missions to other players' universes" voice="no">
Adjoint avatar
Adjoint  •  6 months ago  •  X4 to release on the 30th of November
Hello again. 13 hours logged for x4 and counting. For me I c it as a combination of XR and ED but maybe that's me Smile Till now I haven't seen any bug (except the save failed). I found the solution at the forums of X3TC though Smile I can't say that I have been much around but only between the 2 start up stations doing scanning and missions. So far so good but we will see. The only thing that I didn't like was that the plot doesn't start from the beginning of the game but ok. I love spoilers so I went around the internet and I saw what I have to do. I can't wait to be able to buy and equip any capital ship and have some wingmen with me (I hope it is possible).
Otto avatar
Otto  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
I don't know if you (or anyone) noticed this yet, but if you keep flying towards the edge of the map, the sector you're in keeps going. I was trying to methodically explore from the outer edge to the center in Argon Prime and zoned out for a second while in travel mode going towards a waypoint I put at the "edge" of the map and I just kept going past the original "edge" and it was several KM behind me.
Kane_Hart avatar
Kane_Hart  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
I keep refreshing this for updates haha. I'm a horrible nerd! Hope you get more time to expand your list / thoughts. Time for bed Smile
Kane_Hart avatar
Kane_Hart  •  6 months ago  •  X4 (Home)
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/4 Might be what your looking for. I myself like the current ranges but then again I like the idea placing a new one near each station group. I don't want to do it more like X3 where throw center of the sector and that is it.