Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  First contact made
Unfortunately I havnt been playing as much either. I guess its mostly due to Christmas and that. I guess Frontier wanted to start the year with a bang Smile
FishHook avatar
FishHook  •  2 months ago  •  First contact made
I haven't played in a while, maybe its finally time to start back up again. Hopefully I haven't forgotten my controls and won't boost into the dock and explode.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  2 months ago  •  Split Heavy Dragon
I never used it before but at a glance it's definitely a M6 for professional. 'An M6 that built like M3', 'Built to destroy'. If you're new to the game or bad at control, I suggest you to get Heavy Centaur instead this. It has better turret coverage, meaning that it can shoot down an firestorm torpedo(A missile that deals 1M dmg. Most deadly.) that you never knew it was there.
Kepler avatar
Kepler  •  2 months ago  •  Argon Heavy Centaur
At a glance it has super wide turret coverage! Looks like a perfect M6 for people who want to play relaxed because wide turret coverage means any missile coming toward you can be intercepted by your turrets. It's especially good when you have to deal with lethal enemy gang and you head for the most deadly enemy, some fuckers will surely launch everything they have to you. It's no problem, let your turret take those down for ya. Maybe, them too.
ParanoidMike avatar
ParanoidMike  •  2 months ago  •  Pirate Blastclaw Prototype
Great as a personal ship. Fill it up with ammo and energy cells and it's a formidable ship to scout the universe. Managed to get this ship from a pirate protecting a Brigantine.
TheWhiteTiger avatar
TheWhiteTiger  •  2 months ago  •  Merry Christmas and a happy new year
Happy Holidays!!
QuarryMan71 avatar
QuarryMan71  •  2 months ago  •  bounty hunter (Ship build)
The Power Coupling is wrong needs more power for thrusters....
jpgiergiel avatar
jpgiergiel  •  2 months ago  •  battlestar python (Ship build)
Untried i suspect, as Python cannot take fighters