•  1 month ago  •  Imperial Hammer (Fixed)
Imperial Hammer is 2B not 3C
 •  1 month ago  •  Anaconda
Long range slow boat with defense explorer not yet engineer improved testing ....
 •  1 month ago  •  Long range explorer (Ship build)
Thanks for this fit. It is much cheaper insurance than what I had planned with my unexperienced use of this ship.
 •  1 month ago  •  Auto Field Maintenance Unit
Is there a way to compare the AFM units? How much repair per size versus cost of unit? For example would a class 5B and 4A be comparable? Or 4B and 3A? etc.
 •  1 month ago  •  Dolphin
My first (passenger explorer) ship !!!
 •  1 month ago  •  Viper Mk4
Improved for long trips to Nebula + Black-Holes still needs engineer mod to FSD, etc.
 •  1 month ago  •  Diamondback Explorer
After using the 2.3 version DB Explorer with 51 LY engineered FSD, want to try this for exploring Nebula and Black-Holes. Fitted 2 SRV for surface gathering AFM fuel. Spare is extra insurance in case I lose an SRV carelessly. HaHa that's just me scared to death and paranoid !!!
 •  1 month ago  •  Asp Explorer
After using the Type-6 for most of my Exploration can now afford to use the Asp Explorer finally!! Still need the engineer mods before using for my Nebula and Black-Hole trip.
 •  1 month ago  •  Cobra Mk. III
I need to test this cheap explorer soon.
 •  1 month ago  •  Python Multi-role (Ship build)
This comment deleted.
 •  1 month ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
That's GREAT! I've been wanting it fixed for at least 6 weeks - but didn't know how to ask. I thought the share link might have been gone forever, I'm so happy! I like your ship builder the best - by far.

However, the fix only seems to work in Chrome, Opera and Edge, it doesn't seem to work in IE or FireFox.

Chrome Version: 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit)
Microsoft Edge: 40.15063.0.0

IE: 11.296.15063.0 Update Versions: 11.0.42 (KB4018271)
Firefox: 53.0.2.6333
 •  1 month ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
thanks for letting me know, the share link has been fixed now.

Hello quest