•  1 month ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
@salc3commander - Thanks for your comment. I actually didn't intend for this build to be public, the Roguey site's build links no longer work, so I needed an easy way to save my build. I tend to use Cargo Racks as place holders, as they can be easily switched out. Also, I don't have Horizons, so currently have no need for hangars.

I would have let your comment lie, if it wasn't for it's supercilious tone, exposing a note of misinformed superiority, expressly in your sentence "I'd say back to the drawing board. But if it's your first build, I also say try, try again!"

May I point out that my design (as apposed to your LAMPP) has more powerful weapons and shields along with better jump range and cargo capacity. On top of this, your Python design costs over twice as much!

Should I wish to fully discuss the flaws of your design, it will be in it's comments. However, I have never seen the need to equip a ridiculous docking computer - so, in your own words, I guess that make's me a "pro at manual docking".

•  1 month ago  •  python multirole (Ship build)
Thanks for the thumbs-up. The build wasn't even meant to be public!
 •  1 month ago  •  Plasma Accelerator (Fixed)
Bare in mind that it deals Absolute damage which means it ignores all resistances made by the engineers.
 •  1 month ago  •  explorer (Ship build)
Disregard this comment.
 •  1 month ago  •  python multirole (Ship build)
This comment deleted.
 •  1 month ago  •  Beluga Liner
In Quince-I'm using this fat beastie to shuttle passengers about. 1 Run equals 6.7mil
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Done.. all codes have now been sent out. thanks all, enjoy.
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Quake Deal
 •  1 month ago  •  10 passenger luxury liner (Ship build)
Hey thank you for creating and posting this, I just bought one and am messing around with the components but your build is quite nice really. Can you really install a Luxury Class cabin in the Dolphin? I thought this was only for Beluga and Orca.
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
second code sent, hope you enjoy.. I have one more key to give-away.
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Quake Deal

•  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
key sent. I have two more keys if anyone else would like one. Just post below, thanks.

Hello quest