MacRaven avatar
MacRaven  •  6 months ago  •  X4 to release on the 30th of November
I here were you are coming from,I literally played 1 hour of x3 rebirth which says on my steam account ,it was so bad.But when it comes out are you going to buy it?and if so will you do a review on it? I would love to here what you think of the game and it would be my final decision if YA OR NA.
sproggit avatar
sproggit  •  7 months ago  •  Chapter 3 – v3.2 released
I returned to the game after a long absence, just to see if it had opened up and become any more interesting. Sadly, it hasn't. I took my credit balance from Cr580MM up to about Cr900MM and then bought and fully upgraded a Federal Corvette, to join my Conda, but now I'm getting bored again.

I'm frustrated that Frontier have not come back to give the game the depth and texture it so desperately needs. If the game were to be extended with features such as those found in say X3 Terran Conflict (i.e. the ability to own and control fleets, the ability to own and control stations [or maybe factory units within existing stations] then it would transform the game into something other than endless, repetitive cycles.

I find it both fascinating and remarkable that out of the 50 or so games I have installed on my gaming system, I seem to stick with just two: Skyrim, and XTC - X3 Terran Conflict with the Extended mod from the folk at "The X Universe".

I'm not sure if that says more about my being a very fussy gamer, or more about the general state of modern PC game design!!!
Roguey  •  7 months ago  •  Chapter 3 – v3.2 released
true, I cant delete either. It would of been good if there was multiable commander slots/or something like Diablo 3 seasons.. ie. you start with a new save, but after a set time (usually 2-3 months) it joins the rest of you characters. This allows you to do the build-up stage again. Seasons also give you some rewards for completing set objectives too; in Elite this could be things such as paint-jobs etc.
Flatcap007 avatar
Flatcap007  •  7 months ago  •  Krait Mk2
I don't think you're playing the same game as me....the fighters are drones. You only lose a pilot if your ship blows up.
Sinxar  •  7 months ago  •  Chapter 3 – v3.2 released
I haven't played it in quite some time. Just playing random games. Was considering deleting my save to have something to do again but not sure about it. A lot of effort is in that save.
LoadDiscrepancy avatar
LoadDiscrepancy  •  8 months ago  •  asp_trader (Ship build)
Personally I would drop a shield booster for a point defence to keep those pesky hatch breakers away.
Shi_Man avatar
Shi_Man  •  8 months ago  •  Moebius
Something tells me that they "partnered" with Beryll Astrotech for this design...
artiomster avatar
artiomster  •  8 months ago  •  Alliance Chieftain
in game shipyard store manoeuvrability is 4
shivaexmachina avatar
shivaexmachina  •  8 months ago  •  Alliance Chieftain
Hi, Is the Manoeuvrability score correct? You describe it as having high manoeuvrability in the text. Cheers, Shiva Exmachina.
KingRider avatar
KingRider  •  9 months ago  •  Professor Palin (Engineer)
@Wicked thanks a lot... Perfect!! Do not worry container and destroy it to get your material out ;-)
Picture
AlexTorres avatar
AlexTorres  •  9 months ago  •  AX Multi-Cannon (Fixed)
I'm having trouble understanding these stats. Are the 2E AX MC DPS and DMG stats specifically against Thargoid? How would their damage to a regular 2E MC compare against human ships, because these seem awesome so far.
musigreg avatar
musigreg  •  9 months ago  •  Combat Clipper (Ship build)
It exceeds power plant capacity... Engineered ?