KingRider avatar
KingRider  •  7 months ago  •  Professor Palin (Engineer)
@Wicked thanks a lot... Perfect!! Do not worry container and destroy it to get your material out ;-)
Picture
AlexTorres avatar
AlexTorres  •  7 months ago  •  AX Multi-Cannon (Fixed)
I'm having trouble understanding these stats. Are the 2E AX MC DPS and DMG stats specifically against Thargoid? How would their damage to a regular 2E MC compare against human ships, because these seem awesome so far.
musigreg avatar
musigreg  •  7 months ago  •  Combat Clipper (Ship build)
It exceeds power plant capacity... Engineered ?
Eviltoon avatar
Eviltoon  •  7 months ago  •  Beluga Liner
what is the name of the star system
therealxmp avatar
therealxmp  •  7 months ago  •  Krait Mk2
Well not max hauling but with 3 gimble hard points on top that have a full radius back to front 2 mines to drop at a time and a fighter (buy a cheap pilot and if you have to leave him behind so be it) you have some solid teeth to use. C5A prismatic shield with full shield boosters give you alot of shield strength.

Now if your on a totally safe route losing the 2 class 5 will hurt but if you do get interdicted then you launch your fighter (with cheap expendable pilot) and evade and launch mines. 164 tons really inst that bad and using same sub systems as my combat build. Could turn this into a miner real easy like to have fighter craft watching my butt when I am mining.
therealxmp avatar
therealxmp  •  7 months ago  •  Krait Mk2
going to try this as a combat build for this craft

Roguey  •  7 months ago  •  cheap survive explore (Ship build)
hmm.. so it looks that you have around 10ly less per jump, but is around 70mil cheaper? It also looks like the fuel consumption might better too? giving you an extra couple of jumps?
Bierzoman avatar
Bierzoman  •  7 months ago  •  cheap survive explore (Ship build)
Replacement for exploring Anaconda.
Sinxar  •  8 months ago  •  Egosoft reaches 30 years old; some X4 info
No real context of the screenshots, but I guess they look OK. Although it could be my imagination but some of them seem to have some strange looking lighting going on like this one:
Picture Something about it just doesn't look quite right to me.

They are doing live streams, how about some video already! I mean seriously, just screenshots? Is it still 1995? Did I dream its 2018 and literally everybody and everything has a way to record video?
DarthStonerDad avatar
DarthStonerDad  •  8 months ago  •  Dolphin
Just a fun passenger run build...currently make a couple mil stacking 1-5 jump one-way clients
gogath avatar
gogath  •  8 months ago  •  Anaconda
Explorer with engineering 60.50ly
Fulgrymm avatar
Fulgrymm  •  8 months ago  •  Yaki Advanced Chokaro
It's given as a potential reward for the stopping the war plot.