Roguey's comments (Page 1 of 15)

A list of all comments posted by Roguey, page 1 of 15

•  1 week ago  •  The Thargoids have returned
oh, all I meant is that when they return, there might be more fighting going on.
 •  1 month ago  •  Imperial Hammer (Fixed)
thanks for letting me know, it has now been fixed.
 •  1 month ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
thanks for letting me know, the share link has been fixed now.
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Done.. all codes have now been sent out. thanks all, enjoy.
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
second code sent, hope you enjoy.. I have one more key to give-away.
 •  1 month ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
key sent. I have two more keys if anyone else would like one. Just post below, thanks.
 •  1 month ago  •  Tod "The Blaster" Mcquinn (Engineer)
thanks for spotting, it has now been updated to Wolf 397 Smile
 •  2 months ago  •  The Black Dog
no problem, thanks for posting a blog - nice to see other people using it.

Id still like to see a PvE option in the menu, rather than the Mobius. Not that Mobius is bad or anything, just having the option on the menu would mean more commanders would be able to choose PvE or PvP.

Sometime I plan to take something like Cobra Mk4 into open and see what happens. What way I dont care about the rebuy, and it makes me a bigger target to see how bad things really are.
 •  2 months ago  •  The Black Dog
I personally cant see a problem with the name either. I just think its someone trying to making more out of it than they should. Afterall if you saw a dog which was black in the park, you would simply call it a black dog.

Myself, I dont enjoy the griefing that happens in open. For a new player I could see this being a reason to ditch and run - its already hard enough learning to dock, without someone trying to kill you for no reason. For the most part I play in Mobius (a PvE group), to stay away from all that. I dont enjoy griefing/pvp.
 •  2 months ago  •  New engineer section online
many thanks, glad it helped even although its a bit late Smile
 •  2 months ago  •  Comment on CMD salc3commander
congratulations on gaining the Price rank btw Smile
 •  3 months ago  •  Keelback
@sayo thanks for reporting, the ship has now been updated.

Hello quest