Roguey's comments (Page 1 of 15)

A list of all comments posted by Roguey, page 1 of 15

Roguey  •  6 days ago  •  Federal Corvette
well spotted, thanks for reporting. Its now been updated Smile
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  Ship compare
well I did update the values to their maximum values, or best case. Hopefully they are correct.
Roguey  •  3 months ago  •  New alien mission from Professor Palin
hi there, myself I use the standard one. The picture was from another CMD'er.
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  optimised fsd orca (Ship build)
you can use the edit link near the top of the page to update the build Smile
Roguey  •  5 months ago  •  The Thargoids have returned
oh, all I meant is that when they return, there might be more fighting going on.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  Imperial Hammer (Fixed)
thanks for letting me know, it has now been fixed.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  Python multi-role (Ship build)
thanks for letting me know, the share link has been fixed now.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
Done.. all codes have now been sent out. thanks all, enjoy.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
second code sent, hope you enjoy.. I have one more key to give-away.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  3 closed beta Quake Champions keys
key sent. I have two more keys if anyone else would like one. Just post below, thanks.
Roguey  •  6 months ago  •  Tod "The Blaster" Mcquinn (Engineer)
thanks for spotting, it has now been updated to Wolf 397 Smile
Roguey  •  7 months ago  •  The Black Dog
no problem, thanks for posting a blog - nice to see other people using it.

Id still like to see a PvE option in the menu, rather than the Mobius. Not that Mobius is bad or anything, just having the option on the menu would mean more commanders would be able to choose PvE or PvP.

Sometime I plan to take something like Cobra Mk4 into open and see what happens. What way I dont care about the rebuy, and it makes me a bigger target to see how bad things really are.

Existing user
Please enter in your username and password below;

New user? to join the site please register.

Need some help?