Roguey's comments (Page 1 of 15)

A list of all comments posted by Roguey, page 1 of 15

Roguey  •  1 week ago  •  Keelback
@sayo thanks for reporting, the ship has now been updated.
Roguey  •  1 week ago  •  Going 7 meters with 4:4:4 / 4k@60hz
Well I had no problems since, and im still running at 4:4:4 - 4k@60fps on my 7m HDMI cable. I do have a 5m displayport from Kabeldirekt to my other screen, and thats fine too. Maybe you should check into the Ivuna Advanced High Speed 7m cable. It may not work too well for you, but seeing as they arent that expensive it might be worth ago. I did used to get greens dots etc. on other cables.
Roguey  •  1 week ago  •  Viper Mk4
@Gihunter6 ive updated the prices, but it appears to be 1,033,210cr for Reactive armour. Did you have any discounts?
Roguey  •  1 month ago  •  Cmd creator, camera suite and mega-ships
@Lonestar no problem

@Sinxar sorry to hear, the video above is the stream.
Roguey  •  2 months ago  •  First contact made
Unfortunately I havnt been playing as much either. I guess its mostly due to Christmas and that. I guess Frontier wanted to start the year with a bang Smile
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  The abandoned site
So when were these POIs added?

Not sure, but they were only found recently.
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  Rebuilding the database
@hardcard thanks for your input.

1, I dont see any shoulds in the post?
2, well, does lightly mean to do with weight, where likely is to do with chance (ie. its likely to happen). maybe I got it wrong,
3-4, corrected,

thanks, I am in the process of adding support for planetary bases. Hopefully I can get them done soon.
Roguey  •  4 months ago  •  The second alien crash site
If you don't want the video to be public but still view-able by us, set it to unlisted, not private

Sorry, just forgot to hit publish on youtube whilst uploading. When the video is processed, the 4k version should look a bit better now. I have updated my encodes to be 30mbit from on now. Its gonna take awhile uploading on a 6mbit upload Cry