Screenshots of my game!

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Screenshots of my game!

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 13 years ago.

Yeah there legal, they have copyright to paramount and that at the bottom etc...

A typing RPG, some people find it sad put it can be quite good. You make up a story, and people follow. They talk about them selves in the third person.

Look at these screen shots.
Picture
This is the MOTD, there i ship description above this. This bit, in the top half shows who is on it, as you can see I am Chief Engineer and GameMaster.

From this people know characters and who to talk to etc.... which leads to this.
Picture

This is where you read the story, it shows all previous notes on the selected story. There are normally two of three stories on one ship.

You can then reply to a note;
Picture

Which lets you add to the story.

It is more of a thing to let you Star Trek brain loose.... there is also a Star Gate one.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

Definitely looks interesting and it does remind me a little of the old adventure games I used to play. Although being on the net, the story can change all the time. I guess the stories are just for fun?

ps. glad those sites were okay - just had to check.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

The stories are for fun yeah, It just gets your imagination going.

The sites are legal, the only problem the had was their Leaf on the Wind sim, which had to be closed down. Fox did it to all LOTW sites, cause someone did something. It was something like that. But the SFHQ (Starfleet Head Quarters) and SGU (StarGate Unlimited) are all fine.

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 13 years ago.

Thank you for the shots,

Ihave just spent an hour enjoying the screenshots. You guys are good. Iam still trading.

The old man

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Your get there in the end if you carry on. Maybe one day your be posting screen-shots too Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Elsenor, post screen shots even if your trading, it's all good. I like to get ideas from other people. If you getting sick of trading, you can always;
1) Sell your ship and buy a fighter.
2) Give you self a little credit boost with the script editor and get a station.
3) (Gets boring after a while) Go full out and cheat you way to a TL and loads of stations.
4) Start Roguey's station owner scenario,

Hope this help ;P

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Latest screenshot,
Shows my 'flagship' the trusty Nova class, docked at the shipyard in Cardinal's Domain, with my 2nd ship the Jam'Hadar Fighter docking.

Picture

To add to this, an M6 docking like an M5/M4/M3/TS/TP would dock is a bit strange, don't you think? Egosoft should of really gone for a new docking style just for the M6.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Over the past few months ive been watching old tv programmes on dvd box sets. DS9 is one would like to get the box set for, however I havnt seen it for a fair price yet. I only remmeber parts of DS9 now, I think I tuned out and then in after the defiant (although it did get its ass kicked loads of times). So the Jam'Hadar are a little unknown for me m8. I need to get the box set sometime.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Just watch them online, then you have no need to buy them. That's what I do, the only things I have bought is the movies.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

oh, the trouble is that I need the computer on and the internet working. I like getting the box set of series (when the price is good) and the series is worthwhile. Its great to own a physical copy without having to relie on sites and the Internet. That way you own it forever.

For me DS9 would series id will get. When it first came out I missed half of the series. Not long ago I went through all of SG1 - brilliant show! I really enjoyed all of it!

Please dont think I get a box set for everything, just the shows I really like and miss.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

I do see what you mean there, I just can't be bothered buying them, so I stream.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

well im a bit old fashioned, I like to own a physical copy. That's why get all/most my games from shop.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Picture

Here is the latest edition to my game, I got board so started blasting some paraned!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Your defiant is taking a beating! I guess with 4 x 10GJ they hold okay?

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

They held like a treat.... I got board and rammed the paranid M1 only took off 7GJ of shield :P

« 1 2 3 »

You need to log-in to post here.