anyone out there?

Home Board Index » Playstation 3 » anyone out there?

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 13 years ago.

I've heard about it but I didn't try it and now it's too late to do that, we can go back to the topic if you like now Smile

ikkoba

ikkoba avatar
Level badge Newguey (1)
Posted 12 years ago.

So what are your favorite downloaded games on the PS3? There is this Fat Princess game on the PS3, which I got the demo of, which is really nice. Quite simple but enjoyable at that, you are grouped in teams to go at it with each other. The ultimate goal would be to rescue the princess that have been put in captivity in the other team's castle. Your goal is to rescue and eliminate the other players in the process.

SMITHY77

SMITHY77 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

Is it worth it?

I held off for ages in buying one because the price always drops so much after the first two years of console madness, but the major reason why I would have gotten one was the backwards compatability, and it's now gone from it. Only Metal Gear and Air (Ace?) Combat in the end kept the thought of getting one for me.

Still have three PS2's (ones dead so its the cannibal option for the others).

Considering the goodies are mainly on the PC aswell I just need a very good reason these days to consider it.

BUUUUUUUTTTTTTT, having said that, I would like to read about what others find are their fav's. Convince me!

Spit

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Oh the store... I used to find when I buy a game, the next update and its got a price-drop/sale. So now I wait for them to come down.

as for Fat Princess, its not a bad game. Its very addictive to start with (rounds can sometimes go on abit), so you get your worth from it. Although the trophies kind-of suck - as there are many little ones, which can be a bit to get. I guess it depends how much you get on with the game. Best try the demo.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Oh the store... I used to find when I buy a game, the next update and its got a price-drop/sale. So now I wait for them to come down.
- Roguey

I like ordering games online, although I have to wait for a while until I receive the package, however the only game that I bought from a store was AC: Brotherhood.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

I guess this will be the trend for the next generation.. although I do hope they get the prices sorted. Often you can get games in the shops cheaper than the store. Normally the shop games (if they dont have any codes/vouchers) arent tied to an account too, so store games need to be cheaper too.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.