Elephant or Guppy? Plus more questions...

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Elephant or Guppy? Plus more questions...

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

@Morcain Unfortunately no it can't.... Sad

It would be great if you could carry a TM, as you could have a shuttle that's well shielded, can carry XL cargo AND allow you to carry an additional 4 fighters! (puts it up to 17 if you get the advanced Chokey)!

The Guppy isn't bad, its got a great Phalanx screen with PBE's in every turret, it's more maneuverable than the Elephant, smaller too and is generally better in a combat situation, but it's no M7. All in all, I think the Guppy is a slight upgrade over the Elephant for all around usage, but they're both pretty useless for general use anyway; what your really gonna use them for is station building and resupply, and of course the Elephant wins this as the Guppy's cargo space is pathetic in comparison...

But if you want a ship that can do everything with a large hangar bay, go for the Panther (or the Cerberus at a push).

I will be the one to take you down!
Morcain

Morcain avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

Darn it, oh well..still, almost perfect for trundling around doing return ship missions, have anyone gotten a return abandoned TM mission, by the way? I've had one for a cerberus, which is why I know I can't be having flying one personally, (although I did manage to kill a K in it without getting a scratch on my shields...turns out you can strafe faster than they can fly..and since the Cerb had some big guns on the sides...

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.