X3AP: PHQ and CAG/CLS

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » X3AP: PHQ and CAG/CLS

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

So I set Stott Spices to a max of 15k units with the Dockware Manager, but my CAG pilot wasnt smart enough to buy just enough to fill the last 20%... oh wait... as I typed that I just realized, the 80% could be a barrier I have set in the CAG? If you set limits on the PHQ with the Dock Ware Manager are they read as normal station limits on other stations? That would make sense.
- Morgund

Yeah, that's what I thought would happen. That 80% setting is another option in the trade duties menu as I mentioned earlier. By the looks of it, the dockware limit acts as a factory limit, whch is good.

I have not used the Turbo boost... Maybe once Im independently wealthy Ill invest in the cheaper version and play with it. Until then, no spoilers please Wink I could change my mind on that later though.
- Morgund

It's well worth it imho, if you have easy access to energy cells (which most people have). However, don't bother saving up for the big one if you fly a small ship, they're not intended to work that way. They both do the same thing, but the Mk1 works with ships up to an M6, and the Mk2 is for M7 and upwards. That's something a lot of people were confused about in the ES forum. As for the bug, consider my lips sealed Wink

I know I *should* be doing this instead of just staring at the property screen. Mayhaps I will. When I use the deploy sat network command I usually set my sats at 0,0 and 24km above the ecliptic. I mostly use them for keeping track of ware prices than anything else.
- Morgund

I guess that's indicative of playing styles. Are you going for a economic setup? I'm aiming taking the military approach, so use my network to sport boarding targets.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Morgund

Morgund avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

I guess thats indicative of playing styles. Are you going for a economic setup? Im aiming taking the military approach, so use my network to sport boarding targets.
- Seygantte

My original idea was to get my economic foundation in place to fund a massive personal military. It's been a bit slow going, just nearing the 200mil CR mark in the ol' checking account.

I've spent the last week upgrading my UTs from Mercurys to Mistral and Mistral SFs as well as training some marines. I'm preparing for my first boarding attempt ever, the Aran. I'll be posting a new topic about this so I don't confuse myself further.

Morg.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.