Automatic transfer of cash

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Automatic transfer of cash

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 13 years ago.

Hi Roguey and all you guys,

Thank you all the recent help. But I have another problem, how do ensure that my three factories transfer the balance of their working capital to my ship. I have tried via the control panel but it seems not to accept my amount and transfer the balance, i.e. the prfit to my ship. I have also looked in the manual which goes with the dvd, but no luck.

Thank you for reading the plea for help.
THE OLD MAN

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

hey there,

hope everything going well in your game.

To setup an auto-transfer find the station and press I or select it from your sector map. Select either orders (if you pressed I) or command console (if you selected from the sector map).

You should now see a list of command slots. Select slot 1, press enter and select Auto money transfer to player account. X3 will now ask for a number. This number is the maximum amount of cash left on the station / complex. All stations need some money to work with, so id set at-least 100k per station in a complex (cap at 500k, 750k or 1m). Once set, when a station makes a sale, anything over the amount you set will be transferred to you without you having to move the money yourself.

Hope that helps,

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 13 years ago.

Sorry not to have said thank you ealier,

Hospital, heart problems. Thank you for your help. I shall now try this.
Every little helps.

The old man

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

hopefully everything went okay at the hospital.

You need to log-in to post here.