Headquarters stocks

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Headquarters stocks

jb5011

jb5011 avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi guys

Feels like i've searched this problem for ages so hope I havent missed a thread...

I'm trying to build new ships at my headquarters after reverse engineering.
So i manually stocked up needed resources, but it seems that no matter what prices i set each resource at all that happens is that my own UT's are coming and taking away the resources to sell...

Am i just being really stupid??

cheers

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi and welcome jb5011..

I guess the UT's are thinking the HQ is a dock, so they can buy them, and then sell for higher. You could set the price to max, then the UT's wont think they are good prices, so that should stop them from buying them. You could also bung the goods onto a few docked ships too. However the price thing is probably easiest. ps. If put no credits on the HQ whilst gather resources, NPC ships wont dock and sell their goods either.

jb5011

jb5011 avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 12 years ago.

hi Roguey

thanks that worked - mustn't have set the prices at max before

cheers

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Another thing you can do is scroll all the way to the bottom under Adjust station parameters to the box that says, 'Other races can trade with this station'. Make sure this is checked, 'No'. This will apply to your own UT's. To actually keep other races out, go to Command Console, near the bottom is Adjust Friend-Foe, set all other races to 'Foe'. Noone else will land to trade.

This way you don't have to set prices at maximum.

This applies to other stations as well.

You need to log-in to post here.