Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Split Python

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

@Sinxar oops... got so used to TC and AP - forgot about X3.. Ill change my post Smile

well from X3 ill have to say the Hyperion (in standard vanilla games).

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Are any of those in Reunion?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

@Sinxar oops... got so used to TC and AP - forgot about X3.. Ill change my post Smile

well from X3 ill have to say the Hyperion (in standard vanilla games).
- Roguey

i have to agree with you roguey. but form TC I like the pirate brigantine. And the hyperion is from reunion its the only m7 in the game

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

I was a big fan of the Argon Titan in Reunion, until I got the Hyperion of course :p A Titan with Alpha Flaks and Gamma PPCs was a genuine beast Big grin

i have to agree with you roguey. but form TC I like the pirate brigantine. And the hyperion is from reunion its the only m7 in the game
- caffeeine

I love the Brigantine in TC Big grin Great turret coverage. The Hyperion is an M6 in TC, and got massively nerfed compared to it's Reunion counterpart :o

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
MazuurLFC

MazuurLFC avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Paranid Nemesis Wink
Edit: Paranid Hyperion Smile I cleared with this ship Xenon sector 101 and destroyed some Khaak M1s and M2s. Wink I love this ship.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 11 years ago.

Daimos. (m7)

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

I've been thinking more about this recently. I also really liked the Nova in reunion. I used that ship forever, well up until I got the Hyperion. Back then though I wasn't very good at the game and never tried clearing Xenon sectors with the Hyperion. IIRC it could mount PPCs?. But yea, the Split Python IMO is the best destroyer due to its thin profile and speed. Too bad it was nerfed so hard in TC. I don't really understand why though, while it was good, the Boreas in TC outclasses the Reunion version of the Python by a lot. Just seems unnecessary considering how much more powerful other TC ships are in comparison, especially the M7M class.

You need to log-in to post here.