Complex Falls Appart/What came frist

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Complex Falls Appart/What came frist

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

ok so two questions. The first is, in reunion i built every station in the game and connected them with a complex hub. Every thing works great for about 5 min's then it all falls appart. It does it also when I only connect two stations together. WHY!!!

The second question not related to the complex is i have terran conflict and Reunion. I know there are others but from TC and Reunion what one is first.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

If any part of any station is in contact with any part of any other station/object it will slowly eat into the shields until one of them explodes. You can get around this by staying out of sector (OOS). If it's still happening then you've got some other problem, not sure what lol.

Now, the X games, in order of release (and story etc).

[*]X - Beyond the Frontier
    [*]X-Tension (expansion back for BTF)
    [*]X2: The Threat
    [*]X3: Reunion
    [*]X3: Terran Conflict
    [*]X3: Albion Prelude (stand alone game but required TC installed to play)
    [*]X - Rebirth (coming....soon? :p )

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

If any part of any station is in contact with any part of any other station/object it will slowly eat into the shields until one of them explodes. You can get around this by staying out of sector (OOS). If its still happening then youve got some other problem, not sure what lol.
- Kirlack

i have made sure the station isnt touching each other. i will have them a s far aback aas i can but it all still goes to hell i would love it if there wasnt some 55 stations in my property menu :P

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.