Scripts for Reunion

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Scripts for Reunion

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

If any one has time I am looking to learn how to write a ship command scrip for reunion to allow my ships to map a sector like in TC i have never written a command scrip so you will have to explain it in english (for lack of a better term)or direct me to a site that will actuly show me how to write the scrip instead of downloading it. I would like the knowlage of righting it not downloading it.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Not sure this is exactly what you're looking for cafeeine, but here's a link to the Egosoft site and the Tutorials page for scripting/modding Reunion: Link

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Kozain

Kozain avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

I am pretty sure there is a exploration extension for your ships to map out/explore sectors. I am not 100% about it but if there is an extension then a script wouldn't be necessary to deal with.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I just think you need Explorer Command Software (which is already in TC/AP.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I just think you need Explorer Command Software (which is already in TC/AP.
- Roguey

in reunion there is no explorer command software. sorry if i wasnt clear about what game

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

oh, sorry for missing you wanted it for X3. Maybe it could be borrowed from TC/AP?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

oh, sorry for missing you wanted it for X3. Maybe it could be borrowed from TC/AP?
- Roguey

how would i do that?

Zyhark

Zyhark avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 years ago.

There's already an Explorer software that you can put on a ship in X3 Reunion. It comes with the bonus package from egosoft.
Link: http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3/bonus_en.php

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Theres already an Explorer software that you can put on a ship in X3 Reunion. It comes with the bonus package from egosoft.
- Zyhark

nice thanks

You need to log-in to post here.