No info for ships and station in reunion

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » No info for ships and station in reunion

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

i have a dumb question when i play reunion there is no picture or info for the ships and stations in x3 reuion i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game up dated it every thing but i sill have no info on ships or stations i dont even get the computer that reads any thing do me on it. any one know of a way to fix this?

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Could you post a picture? X3 may not have those pages, as its older?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Could you post a picture? X3 may not have those pages, as its older?
- Roguey
im sorry i am not a computer savy person how would i do this? They are saved as a TGA file. (Also a little off topic wile i have your attention. I can not post in the chat room. why?)

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Its best to upload them to a site such as imageshack.us, which will give you a UBB code (or forum code) that you can copy 'n paste.

as for the chat, what happens there? I just tried it and my messages did post okay. Where you logged in?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

yes i am on now just finished replying to my stone titan post

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

PicturePicture for ship stations and every thing else i cant get any info like what TC has the computer doesnt even tell me the discription of it.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

That looks normal to me, for X3. Can you not get more info if you press i on a item?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

That looks normal to me, for X3. Can you not get more info if you press i on a item?
- Roguey

i do that and i get nothing even selecting ships in space i get no info on them it tells me only stored info availible or something like that

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Had to fire up my copy of Reunion to look into this Wink

Ok. When you're in the Shipyard menu there is no information on stations at all, not in the question marked box in the top right corner, or if you select a station and press 'i'. Likewise with ships, there is nothing in that top right box (assuming that's a feature that was added from TC and up?), however when I highlight a ship in that menu and press 'i' I get a new page with the ship stats in.

Whilst in sector (or looking at a sector with at least one local asset (satellite, ship or station)) you can highlight a ship or station, press return and then 'u' to open the information screen.

One of the things that always bugged me about Reunion compared to X2 and TC, was the lack of many common sense keyboard shortcuts. Reunion has a much more menu driven UI and also lacks the option to set keyboard shortcuts for many of the things we expect in the later games.

Hope this helps Smile If none of that is working in your game caffeeine....well, honestly mate I'm stumped.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hope this helps Smile If none of that is working in your game caffeeine....well, honestly mate Im stumped.
- Kirlack

as am i. i have talked to egosoft about it and they said i may have corrupt files and they told me to reinstal. i did that still go the same thing. i contacted them again about it and they emailed me the files to fix it and i still have nothing. i know its not any of my hardwhere as its all up to date (dont ask what i have all i know is my wife came in and took my computer ripped it appart and put all new stuff in it.) i even asked my wife and she is stumped as well. i guess all i can do is eather make a mod with all the info and add it to the game or keep a stack of paper next to me with all the stats for the game.

You need to log-in to post here.