Roguey's Mod

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Roguey's Mod

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

So after a few months of haveing work piled on me i fianly got to play around on roguey's mod for reuion. It is by far one of the best mods i have played yet. But i do have a few questions. First the player HQ will not allow me to dock at it and its to weak. A drone hit it and it blue up. My second question is the sector Ore belt is all messed up. I have tryed going threw all the gates and the second i jump/warp in i hit the astroids and my ship blows up. Now this is a new game i have tryed restarting i dont know if its just a glitch with the player HQ but with the ore belt secotor its happend every time i have started a new game.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

something doesnt sound right at all; I wouldnt of made the PHQ that weak, nor stop people from docking at it. Is the mod installed with any other mods/scripts?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Nope its the only mod i have installed i personaly think that the player HQ being weak is just a glitch in that game and as for Ore belt i fixed that with alot of ships i was hopeing to avoid useing scritps but some 200 mammoths later on of the gates is cleared out and you can come and go threw that sector i just wish the AI would learn that only one gate is functioning lol also what uses fuel cells in reuion i have googled it and found nothing so im guessing its part of the mod oh and one more thing now do you claim a sector i have mapped a key and when i hit the key it tells me scanning it waits then it tells me access denied

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

all sounds glitched to be honest. ill have to check the mod in X3 tomorrow and see what happens in Ore-belt; although surely id picked things like that up. which game start did you use?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

im playing the story also how do you get to the buyble sectors ther are no gates

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

im playing the story also how do you get to the buyble sectors ther are no gates
- caffeeine

So one of the normal starts? as there are 5+ maps to check otherwise. Dont suppose you could upload a save?

as for the buyable sectors; check in the spoiler section here.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

i uninstalled and reinstalled every thing for x3 when the game crashed and gave me some error code for the game and then wouldnt start at all. But i have restarted and as for the player HQ i dont know yet but for the sector ore belt i havent ran into any problems. But 2 questions i have bought that salvage clame soft where 3 times now from the station bulitin board and every time i have bought it i get a message for some anomolis cago onbaord and then my ship nearly gets ripped appart. And as for the buying sectors i am looking how to start those missions to get one of those sectors

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. well.

the hull values of the PHQ werent changed in the mod; and im not totally sure where they are set anyway. So it shouldnt be that easy to blow up.

as for sector claiming, it needs to be empty of any race owned ships and stations, otherwise you will get denied.

and for ore belt, ive just tried the mod in x3 v2.5 and the gates seemed to be okay.

I could try re-uploading the mod encase there was an error when uploading, and/or have you tried re-downloading the mod?

ps. any chance of a save game?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

save game no i deleted every thing involved with x3 reunion and installed every thing mod included the next time i have the game mess up i will email you the save game file so you can take a look

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

okay caff, hopefully whatever was wrong might be better next time.

You need to log-in to post here.