X2 Roguey's Extreme mod bugs

Home Board Index » X2: The threat » X2 Roguey's Extreme mod bugs

immortalfrieza

immortalfrieza avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

A bit late, but here's a thread to report bugs with the above mod.

As for me right now, the 2.0b restored the gate between Paranid Prime and Empires Edge, but the one between The Hole and Atreus Clouds is still missing.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

Well if you notice any-more, please post them here. If after a few days you cant spot any-more, ill update the mod to 2.0c and include any missing gates.

immortalfrieza

immortalfrieza avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

Well if you notice any-more, please post them here. If after a few days you cant spot any-more, ill update the mod to 2.0c and include any missing gates.
- Roguey

I wonder, is there a way either of us could check to see if gates are where they're supposed to be really quickly? I'm not exactly looking forward to spending hours running around each sector checking for gates.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 9 years ago.

I wonder, is there a way either of us could check to see if gates are where they're supposed to be really quickly? I'm not exactly looking forward to spending hours running around each sector checking for gates.
- immortalfrieza

well X3editor is probably one of quickest way to spot missing gates to be honest. You can load in the map, then spot on galaxy map.

immortalfrieza

immortalfrieza avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

And now I can't figure out how to get X3editor 2 to open the map.

-_- Sorry, I guess I'm just having bad luck when it comes to X2. I never had these kind of issues when I was playing X3 Reunion. Anyway, I've been playing through the normal game for a while and I'd rather not lose my progress anyway so I'll just stick with that.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 9 years ago.

I might be able to load the map with my own flash, which I think shows gates abit more clearer. I dont really know why I removed them to be honest - although I was younger and foolish Smile

immortalfrieza

immortalfrieza avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

That's alright, things happen. I'm completely programming illiterate and always have been so I'm not surprised that I can't get it to work. It doesn't help that the one that made the editor isn't supporting it anymore either or any of it's previous versions. X3editor 2 was the only one I could even get to work at all, and I think it's incompatible with X2 stuff.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 9 years ago.

Im guessing you havnt seen too many other problems? just between: The Hole and Atreus Clouds?

immortalfrieza

immortalfrieza avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 9 years ago.

Im guessing you havnt seen too many other problems? just between: The Hole and Atreus Clouds?
- Roguey

Well, as I said I haven't been using the mod, but no, I didn't see any other gates.

You need to log-in to post here.