Ammo rework: 07/07/2020

Home Board Index » C&C: Ammo » Ammo rework: 07/07/2020

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 4 years ago.

im posting this to say that ive done quite a bit of reworking the current Ammo site - restoring the old design (as a mark of respect) and fixing many things were broken (most of them because it wasnt updated). I hope you approve the changes; oddly enough I did notice the whole of the admin area for ammo was deleted - not sure what happened there. Anyway, ill keep updating now and then, to make it better.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 3 years ago.

It looks pretty good, I like the dark theme, it's new yet still reflects the old Ammo that everyone used to know and like! Also, sorry I haven't really been doing much! Cry

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 3 years ago.

no problem WhiteTiger, its good to see your still poking around - hopefully you are doing well.

Yea, I thought the design would honour the older design. I think I still need to fix some of the code to make the site work correctly; im not not sure whether you would use it or not. How goes your own site?

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 3 years ago.

no problem WhiteTiger, its good to see your still poking around - hopefully you are doing well.

Yea, I thought the design would honour the older design. I think I still need to fix some of the code to make the site work correctly; im not not sure whether you would use it or not. How goes your own site?
- Roguey

Thank you! Likewise, I hope all is great with you! Especially with all the things happening in the world!

What part of the site is not working? I didn't notice issues. I haven't been doing much C&C related due to the inactivity in the whole community, some of the mods I used to follow have also gone dark but if something interesting comes up we should post about it for sure.

My site is okay but unfortunately dead to some extent, I also need to fix the downloads page as it has issues, I think I'll have to rebuild that part but I'm feeling lazy! Big Grin

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 3 years ago.

Yea, I thought the design would honour the older design. I think I still need to fix some of the code to make the site work correctly; im not not sure whether you would use it or not. How goes your own site?- Roguey

Thank you! Likewise, I hope all is great with you! Especially with all the things happening in the world!

What part of the site is not working? I didn't notice issues. I haven't been doing much C&C related due to the inactivity in the whole community, some of the mods I used to follow have also gone dark but if something interesting comes up we should post about it for sure.

My site is okay but unfortunately dead to some extent, I also need to fix the downloads page as it has issues, I think I'll have to rebuild that part but I'm feeling lazy!
- TheWhiteTiger

Good to hear your site is up and running - never nice seeing/hearing another gaming site disappear, and youre still about.

As for ammo, I think the news system isnt working or something, although I guess it doesnt matter in the grand-scheme of things.

Did you get the remastered CnC game?

You need to log-in to post here.