New Home Plot. Soduku problem.

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » New Home Plot. Soduku problem.

tomjgs

tomjgs avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

:sad Doing the New Home plot. Have got as far as the soduku puzzle. Solved it with the help of the internet and a soduku solver. Have written the answeres down on a sheet of paper, and now the problem starts. No matter what keyboard key i press, directional keys, or how many times i click the mouse, or press enter, or press anything, i can't moove from the first input number to carry on putting in the rest of them. Any help on solving my problem would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys. Now got my own sector. Going back up to Sol system with my Experimental Shuttle,ferrying people from A to B to make some of that money back that i spent buying the system. In two hours playing time i can make, six. eight even twelve million credits doing this.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

There should be an option down the bottom of that window that lets you pick which row (or column, I can't remember) you want to input data into, then another option that lets you select which data point along that row (or column) you need to change; and yes, it takes absolutely forever!

I will be the one to take you down!
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Besides what RandomTank said, you should note down the 'password' (the one you need to enter after solving the soduku puzzle) before attempting the hacking, because if you didn't enter the password correctly, you don't like what will happens: you will need to solve the 'guess' and the 'soduku' puzzles all over again!. Well about the password, i don't want to spoil it but if you want, i will help as i can.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

Wow... now I remember why I hated Terran skirmish so much... I cannot be arsed puzzle solving In a space sim... The flaming missions In this installment and Albion prelude are just beyond the joke and make me want to just cheat..

Martinez90

Martinez90 avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 10 years ago.

After all X universe code is: Build. THINK. Trade. Fight (I guess:P)

MSI GT70 PE2 Dominator Pro: 17,3 inch - 1920x1080, Intel Core i7-4800MQ 2,7GHz - 3,7GHz on Turbo, 16GB DDR3 CL11, nVidia GTX 880M 8GB, Intel HD4600, 1TB 32MB 7200RPM HDD, Windows 8.1 64bit
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Cheating is an option, yea, encouraged JJHawk. Since there is probably more than one solution to the problem you're given, don't try to solve it manually. Save your game after seeing the puzzle, solve it with a generator and enter it. SAVE GAME again. If you have a number pad on your keyboard, try using it to control the puzzle. I don't honestly remember how to control it, it was decades ago.

You need to log-in to post here.