npc ships disapearing?!

Home Board Index » X3: Reunion » Scripts and Modding » npc ships disapearing?!

escobatt

escobatt avatar
Level badge (3)
Posted 13 years ago.

since ive played x3 reunion, normally when you start there are npc ships all over the place, like 10 plus per sector at least. And with my current game i just recently noticed that there is hardly any. anyone have any idea why this is?
game: x3 reunion
mod: xtended mod .7.5
only things i can think of is either i didnt install the mod correctly this time, or my excessive use of going to bed with SETA on for 7 hours has changed the universe

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

hmm.. well to be honest youre have to ask the people who made the xtended mod for a true answer. My guess is maybe they are flying to enemy sectors or getting attacked? Then after-which the respawn time is too long?

escobatt

escobatt avatar
Level badge (3)
Posted 13 years ago.

Yea, do you happen to know what the respawn time is?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

sorry I dont know. The xtended mod isnt my mod, so need to ask the xtended mod team.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. well to be honest youre have to ask the people who made the xtended mod for a true answer. My guess is maybe they are flying to enemy sectors or getting attacked? Then after-which the respawn time is too long?
- Roguey

now i did not have any part in that mod at all but i have noticed that things happen in other systems with out you being there. For exsample in eighteen billion i saw 4 or 5 xenon ships in the system and the AI was fighting them i didnt go back to the system for about an hour and when i passed back threw there were 6 or 7 xenon distroyers and 20 or 30 other xenon ships in the system and all the stations were distroyed. so as you put it i think yeah they could be being attacked by xenon pirates ect. But this is just an opionion.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?

You need to log-in to post here.