Need some CLS help

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Need some CLS help

Hessmix

Hessmix avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

Trade route is simple. and yet he is sitting at his buy point with a full bay doing nothing (brand new ship so no issues with past cargo or anything of the like)

hopefully someone here can help me figure this out

Ore Mine M Beta (Herron's Nebula)
1. Fly to station
2. buying 375 Ore for 50 Credits each

Ore Mine M Gamma (Herron's Nebula)
1. buying 375 Ore for 50 Credits each

Ammunition Factory alpha (Argon Prime)
1. Selling 375 Ore for 128 Credits each

Ammunition Factory alpha (Home of Light)

Quantum Tube Fab Alpha (Home of Light)

Quantum Tube Fab beta (Home of Light)

This route is so simple I don't even know how there could be an issue!

Edit: I'll mention as well I also have a Energy Trader running much the same type of route (same format) and don't have a single issue with him.

Update: So I've tried a couple of things. I took out the Argon Prime factory thinking because I have a ship sitting in the Shipyard he's getting stuck because he's looking at the sell price and it isn't enough but after I removed that waypoint it still wouldn't work.

Side note: I have sold off the contents of the cargo bay every time I edited something just in case

edit 3: I've now taken off the second buy point, limiting the waypoints to four. He's a Courier for christ's sake and I've given him the a set of waypoint an Apprentice can handle.

If he doesn't move in another ingame hour I'm going to fire the pilot and just start with a new pilot

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

The one thing I notice is that you need to insert the 1. Fly to station for all of the stations. Technically, it shouldnt matter but we have found that it does make a difference. With the first command 1. Fly to station, the pilot will fly to the station no matter what. I dont think Couriers can use jumpdrives just in case that is an issue, but he should still fly there. I would say put the 1. Fly to station as the first command for each station, I do and I have not had any problems.

Hessmix

Hessmix avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

The only problem I have with that is what if he sells off all his goods at the first station? I don't want to waste money paying for flight time where he wasn't making profit.

edit: and if this is the case why is the first trader who is running practically the same type of route having no issues?

Hessmix

Hessmix avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I've just thought of something else. It just might be that the market is oversaturated with Ore which I find a bit odd since GOD has been removing some of the Ore mines in Argon space.

edit: alright. It seems there is too much Ore in the Argon systems so coming down in price solved the issue. My guy is working normally now. I feel bad about firing that pilot now...

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

I was going to ask about the price that it was set at but figured you had that covered. As to feeling bad about firing him, I figure he should have told you about the price and maybe he was taking bribes from the competition to keep you in the dark.

You need to log-in to post here.