Need help on Share Recovery #8

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Need help on Share Recovery #8

vedacool

vedacool avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there...

i am facing some problem on Corporation Troubles plot.
i already follow the guide listed on this site...

thanks a lots for the guide...

so what happen is that, at this mission,

Jump to the location and start searching for the ship. It will be near the middle of the map (the ship will be high-lighted on your sector-map when near). Once you find the ship, follow the ship. You must stay around 10-15km behind it although. After a few sectors, the ship should land somewhere, when it does, land on the station.

well for my case, the sector is queen's space.

i already follow him, but suddenly, my mistake, he found out about it and jump out of sector...

now i am clueless where should i search for him because i already flying around 5 jump gate around queen's space but no luck...

well should anyone can help me on this part i would be grateful..

thanks for reading

p.s : i already doing some research on the question but no luck... maybe wrong choices of key word or something...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hmm.. well if he been scared (ie. jumps out of sector when following him), then I guess youre have to wait for re-trigger (check your mission log and see what it says). Let me know if that works, then ill add it to the guide Smile

vedacool

vedacool avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Picture

here is my mission screen shot...

hmm... re-trigger...

i think what you saying is use SETA for a while, then jump back to where to queens's space, then try find him there?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

hopefully yea. I did go through the xml quickly and it said about {player.age +29} for a reset. So bang SETA on and see if you get another message.

vedacool

vedacool avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

ok... after 6 hour SETAx6, there is no new massage...

going to fly around Queen's Space, see he re spawn or not...

later i will post here if got something...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

oh, 6 hours? all I can think is maybe the ship is still around travelling really slowly for some reason. There is no mission marker in-game?

vedacool

vedacool avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

ah... i think going to give up on this... haha...

nothing came up after several try re visit this sector hoping it will respawn...

any suggestion?

Rastuasi

Rastuasi avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

My guy never had a mission marker on him, he was just separated out from the crowd in the sector map....like how enemies get their own section above the blues. He was blue, but separated if that makes sense. Also, for me he went into the next system, of which I came back after quick defensive side trip, to see him sitting in the center of space (not the starting system). My guy docked in a Mine...so just look around the sectors near the starting sector and check the stations, just in case he decided dock. For me, he also never undocked UNTIL I talked to the police, so he could be just waiting.

vedacool

vedacool avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there... sorry for super late reply... i keep searching for ship fly around... it has been long since i stop play... maybe at that time i not see the ship docking... i will try it later if got time... thanks for suggestion and answer...

You need to log-in to post here.