TC plots for AP

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » TC plots for AP

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea that = Improved khaak the revenge Big grin by 789 y.
And about TC/AP Plots that's shorter name Big grin.
Well yea im still around but ehm im on my way to buy new pc since my graphic fried xD

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@Sinxar, thanks for the help.

@XeNoN, I wonder how the Xenon would look like in Rebirth and if there would be Kha'ak or something similar. And a newer pc would be even better. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I downloaded the Tc plots. I tried to install them, not sure what went wrong but no go. It should up on my screen as several parts including a read me file telling me about changing.my name to plotmaster. What did I do wrong

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well, Scott, if you are talking about exactly this mod, then the files included should be:
a ??.cat and a ??.dat files plus a 'scripts' folder containing several script files.

All you have to do is to copy the two cat/dat files and the 'scripts' folder into the 'addon' folder in the game folder, but make sure you rename the two cat/dat files to be the last number (for me, it was 04, so the files are named 04.cat and 04.dat). Simple? Smile

And no need to change your name nor to use the plugin manager. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Scott@
After installing you need to make a new game so the changes take affect, also i put TC/AP cat/Dat to lowest load order (last number) and you should be fine.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.