a question

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » a question

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

hello, i placed my php on saturn, then i completed the xenom hub plot. i regret so much the php location my trade ships keep dying on asteroid belt or jupiter by terran ships even with GOOD rep with terrans(servant of terra)so, anyway to move the php to new system?( allready tried tractor beam xD...

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yes after you complete the plot where you get the new,sector you can move it then not before

Zipmeister

Zipmeister avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Blacklist all war sectors with the bonus pack blacklist manager. Also blacklist any sectors for which the closest jump point takes your traders through the war sectors. This may change game to game dependent on random jump beacon spawn locations. This should keep your UT's from being attacked by allies in war sectors. Dumb script seems to spawn agressive ships specifically to kill your ships in war sectors regardless of race relations when you are OOS.

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Blacklist all war sectors with the bonus pack blacklist manager. Also blacklist any sectors for which the closest jump point takes your traders through the war sectors. This may change game to game dependent on random jump beacon spawn locations. This should keep your UT's from being attacked by allies in war sectors. Dumb script seems to spawn agressive ships specifically to kill your ships in war sectors regardless of race relations when you are OOS.

- Zipmeister

Thanks for the awnser mate but just to clarify, I made the poisoned paranid plot, then the main argon plot showed up, so I completed that and then placed the php on Saturn . Can I do the terran php also? (will that show up )?
I made the blacklist and they entered the Red sectors anyway .
My only hope would be move php to another sector but now I think it's a no go...

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well, as scott said. You can only move the phq after completing the Breaking Grounds plot, after-which you get asked if you want to move your phq to the new sector. The tractor beam can only move stations within the sector (as it wont 'fit' inside a gate, and will turn into a blockage).

kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well, as scott said. You can only move the phq after completing the Breaking Grounds plot, after-which you get asked if you want to move your phq to the new sector. The tractor beam can only move stations within the sector (as it wont 'fit' inside a gate, and will turn into a blockage).

- Roguey

well i cant complete breaking grounds cause it requires 3.0 i think..

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text
kritikosk8

kritikosk8 avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

can close thread roguey txs all for the support

kritikosk8

Picture coloured text

Sorry but this thread has been locked.